29

Caleo
At CHB
Time: Christmas

Calypso's POV:
I woke up in bed, threw my covers off of me and ran to the bathroom. I still can't believe the gods agreed for us to have Christmas here at Camp. Half of Camp Jupiter was here too. I was excited to spend my first Christmas with Leo.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed into a Camp Half Blood shirt, some leggings, and a jacket. Then I put my hair into a braid. I walked out of the bathroom to see Leo was waiting on the bed for me.

"I wasn't expecting you here" I said

He went up to me and kissed me "Wow, Thanks Sunshine, I feel so loved"

"You know I didn't mean it like that" I rolled my eyes. He kissed me again and I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I snaked my hands around Leo's neck. We both pulled apart out of breath. Leo smiled and looked around the Atlas cabin.

"You're so lucky you have this all to yourself." He said

I looked at him. He was wearing a Camp Half Blood shirt covered by a green camouflage jacket, his tool belt on his tan pants. His tan boots matched with his pants. After the war with Gaea, Leo got taller and more muscular, in other words, hotter. But he really didn't care, he promised it wouldn't affect him, and it didn't. I was cut off by him. "Caly, are you checking me out?"

I blushed "Of course not Valdez!"

He laughed, I hit him and crossed my arms. I sat down on my bed.

"Oh relax Calypso," he put an arm around me "You excited for Christmas with me?"

Automatically my face lit up. I nodded.

"Yup, let's go" I stood up and pulled Leo up with me.

He took my hand and we walked out of the Atlas cabin together.

LATER

Third Person POV:
"Campers!" Chiron's voice boomed "It's time to exchange presents."

Percy gave Annabeth a ring that had an owl on it. Annabeth gave Percy a box of blue food.

Jason gave Piper a locket that had a picture of them kissing inside. Piper gave Jason a Superman t-shirt.

Frank gave Hazel a diamond bracelet. Hazel gave Frank a teddy bear with 'Frank + Hazel' written on the stomach of it.

Nico and Will wore matching rainbow shirts

Calypso was admiring the big Christmas tree in the campfire. Just then Leo wrapped his arms around her from the back. She leaned back and into Leo's chest.

"Hey" he whispered in her ear

"Hi Leo" she turned around to face him.

"So I have a gift for you" He pulled out a rectangular, velvet box and gave it to her. She opened it and gasped. It was a necklace with half a heart. Leo smiled. Under his shirt he pulled out an exact replica of the necklace. They connected the heart together and it spelled CALEO.

"Leo, I love it" Calypso hugged him

"Thanks Valdez" She whispered in his ear.

But she quickly pulled away and gasped "I didn't give you anything"

Leo laughed "Don't worry Sunshine, your all I need"

We smiled.

"Now let's put this necklace on" Leo said

I turned around and pulled my hair up while Leo put on the necklace.

"Love you, Caly"

"Love you too, Valdez"

Christmas Day ended with the girls checking out each other's jewelry and the guys...well being guys. Percy eating his blue food, not letting anyone else eating it. Frank turning into a bear matching the stuffed animal Hazel gave him. And Jason checking himself out in the mirror with his new Superman shirt. While Nico and Will are watching them making sure that they don't get in too much trouble. (Yeah that's Will and Nico for you)

——————————————————————
710 words

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Yup it's my birthday. And hope you enjoy this chapter. Shoutout to Percabeth_fan22 for requesting this and to _Mask_girl_ for giving me ideas for the next two chapters. And I need to say thank you to you because Wattpad won't let me reply to ur comment. So thank you. (To both of you)