7

Ok, This isn't a lot and I know this is another overused cliche, but I like it..so hope you do too :)

Percabeth

575 words
•••

Annabeth rolled her eyes at Percy for the fiftieth time today.

"Seaweed Brain, you're insufferable"

"I know, Wise Girl" he gave her a lopsided smile

Holy Hades he's cute she thought

They were at their daily activity for the day, Sword and Shield, and Percy was basically stalling.

"I don't wanna do this" he whined while frowning

"Percy, you do this everyday," Annabeth rolled her eyes playfully "why can't you do this now?"

"I don't know" he said, sighing "I just don't feel motivated today"

She was about to say something but Percy interjected "I mean, I can't go up against you, you're just too good at this"

Annabeth looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face. "Shut up"

"What?" He raised his eyebrows "I can't compliment my girlfriend?"

Then, she got an idea.

"You know what?" She said with a grin "I'll make you a deal"

"Go on"

She had his attention now.

"One round," she said while holding up her sword and shield and gesturing to his too "If you win, I'll do anything for you tomorrow"

The confused expression on his face turned into  a slight smile. "Really? Anything I want?"

Annabeth nodded "Anything"

"Your on" He stuck his hand out "You know, just because you're my girlfriend, doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you"

"And just because your my boyfriend, doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you" She stuck her hand out and shook his. He pulled her towards him and kissed her head. She blushed against his chest.

"Game on Wise Girl"

They separated and held up their weapons.

Percy made the first move. He tried to strike her with his sword but she quickly blocked him with her shield. They kept going back and forth until Annabeth noticed that Percy hesitated before a move.

She tried to hit him with the central ridge of her sword. But he swiftly dodged it. Before reciprocating an attack, Percy hesitated again. Annabeth quickly let go of her sword and shield and made another move.

She judo flipped him.

When his back fell to the floor, she knelt on his chest. "I win"

He let go of his weapons and smirked "I don't think so"

"Why are you looking at me like that-"

Suddenly he flipped them over and he was on top of her. He pinned her wrists with one hand and his forearm was rested on her lower stomach

He smiled down at her. "I win"

Annabeth rolled her eyes as he kissed her on the cheek and let her go. She stood up and brushed off her camp shirt.

"Soooo" Percy trailed "You lost and now you have to follow up on your promise"

She looked up at him and smiled "I said that that'll start tomorrow"

Annabeth grabbed Percy's hand "Come on, let's go to the lake"

                            ~The Next Morning~

"Good morning, Wise Girl" Percy said in a singing voice

"Why are you so cheery?" she squinted at him while pushing her covers off her face.

"Today, you are my personal assistant, as you promised" He grinned happily "And I have a lot in mind of things for you to do, starting with helping me clean the pegasus' stables"

She groaned "Screw you"

"That's last on the list"