51

ok guys i'm back and here you go. i made this up myself. But please request so i can get in the flow of writing. And hopefully my one shots have improved from like 6 months ago or whatever the last time i wrote was.

1213 words

•••

Percabeth

(They're mortals and about 18 in this one)

knock knock

Annabeth was reading her book in her living room and looked up at the door wondering who it was. Both of her parents were gone on a work trip, and they wouldn't be back for a couple of days. Suddenly a ding cane from her phone. She picked it up. It was a text from Percy.

Mind opening the door Wise Girl?

She smiled. She got up from her couch, unlocked and opened the door.

There was Percy smiling from ear to ear. His green eyes were sparkling and his jet black hair was messy, as usual. His body was covering the sun so it made it look like he was shining.

"Why are you here?" she asked

He raised his eyebrows "Wow that's one way to greet your boyfriend"

"Just get inside Seaweed Brain"

He took off his shoes and followed her command. As soon as he went, she shut the door and locked it. She went to sit down right next to Percy on her couch.

"Ew" he picked up a book from his other side, opposite from Annabeth. "you were reading about architecture?"

She grabbed the book out of his hand, put it on the table and laughed. "Yes, why? You got a problem with that"

"Yeah, i do" He put his arm around her "you could've been hanging out with me instead"

Annabeth faced him and laughed "No thanks, I find reading much more entertaining"

He rolled his eyes at her but she could tell there was a smile creeping on his face.

"So you never answered my question," She said laying down on the couch with her head rested on the couch arm and legs on Percy's lap. "why did you come over?"

He shrugged "Just wanted to hang out."

She smiled at him and reached over to the coffee table and picked up the TV remote. "Well might at least pass the time"

She was about to turn the TV on but Percy grabbed the remote from her hand and placed it back on the table. He was now on top of her.

He smirked "I have a better idea"

Their lips met. She put his arms around his neck and he balanced his weight on his arms to make sure he doesn't crush her. They were about only 2 minutes into the kiss when Percy got a notification, causing his phone to ring. They pulled away.

"Are you kidding me?" He groaned and sat up.

"Who is it?" she asked

"It's Jason" he said looking down on his phone. "He's wondering if he wants us to hang out at his pool"

Annabeth sat up "Ask who's gonna be there"

Percy nodded and started typing. Jason responded quickly and listed their friends.

"Just us, Jason and Piper, Leo and Calypso, Hazel and Frank, Nico and Will."

"Sure" she smiled "Ill get changed"

She got up and went to her room. Percy did the same.  She turned around and looked at him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Following you"

"Percy i'm gonna change"

"I don't mind"

"Go wait on the couch"

"Ok"

She picked out a plain black swimsuit and put her curly, blonde hair into a ponytail. To use as a cover up, she put on ripped jean shorts and a black tank top.

Annabeth got out of her room, went into the bathroom and picked a grey towel to bring. She grabbed her sunglasses and got out of her room to see Percy sitting on the couch patiently.

He smiled "Ready?"

"Yup"

•••

They went outside and got in the car. Percy started the engine and drove to his house to change into his swimming trunks. A few minutes later, they got there and Percy pulled into the driveway. He parked the car and turned to Annabeth.

"I'll be right back to-" he stopped talking, seeing her taking a nap in the passenger seat hugging her towel. He smiled and unbuckled his seatbelt. He opened and closed the car door as quietly as he could to prevent waking her up.

He walked inside his house and walked to his room. He went inside and as quickly as he could, changed into green swimming trunks. As a cover up, he put on a grey tank top. He got a blue towel and his sunglasses.

He went inside and locked the door behind him. He opened the backseat door and put his stuff on the seats. He walked around the car and went back to the drivers seat. Opening the door, he realized Annabeth was already awake.

"So look who's awake from her nap" Percy stated while taking the car out of park.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "How far away is Jason's house is again?"

"Uhm, about 10" He looked at her "why?"

"Nothing, just thought I could take another nap, but never mind" She sat up "I'll stay awake for the next few minutes"

He nodded and they talked about random things for the next 10 minutes until they arrived to Jason's house. He texted Jason he was at his house already. He replied saying that's his backyard fence-door (I don't know what's that called) was open.

They both took off their coverups and Percy out of the car. He opened the car door for Annabeth. Percy and her carried their towels.

He pulled the fence door open and they walked in. Suddenly they were automatically drenched in water. Annabeth shrieked and Percy started laughing. She looked up at saw Piper and Leo in their bathing suits laughing hysterically with an empty bucket in each of their hands. She shoved her towel to Percy, ready to kill both of them.

"You two are so dead!" She chased them both around the backyard. But Leo somehow pushed her into the pool. She managed to get Piper's arm causing both of them to fall in the pool with each other.

Piper and Annabeth looked at Leo as soon as they got out from the pool.

"Really Leo?" Piper said drenching with water. "Annabeth was supposed to be the one you pushed in the pool"

"Sorry Beauty Queen, every man for himse-" he got cut off by someone pushing him into the pool.

Calypso smiled innocently "He did the same thing to me earlier."

"Really Caly?" Leo said as he got out. He went over to the chairs where the rest of the guys were sitting and Frank handed him his towel, while Hazel was laughing at him. Jason and Percy did the same for Piper and Annabeth.

When it was almost time to got home, all of them jumped in the pool at the same time causing a big splash. And that big splash got all over Nico and Will, who didn't like getting their hair wet.

They sat back on the pool chairs and drank their sweet tea. They faced each other and rolled their eyes "Weirdos"