47

Jiper/Jasper

Logan's POV:
Hi! I'm Shawn Coleman, and if you haven't heard of me, you've been living under a rock. I'm totally popular. The guys envy me and the girls want me.

This guy called Percy Jackson said that I was a demigod or something, and he just threw my cellphone away! Can you believe that douchebag?! Now how am I gonna check all my social media?! Ugh

So I was walking with Percy at this place called...umm, I think it was called Camp Half Blood, I don't know, and frankly I don't care. He was showing me around this place until he spotted this blonde dude.

Percy dragged me and introduced me to him "Here's Jason, he'll show you around, I have some stuff to do"

And I'll admit, both of them standing next to each other, the view was very intimidating. Their muscles bulging out of their shirts, but not as big as my muscles (NOT) And I could see their six packs, but they didn't compare to my eight pack (Which he doesn't have)

Percy walked away, heading to a cabin with a trident on it. Jason spoke up and said "Ok, I'll show you the training area" He walked, leading the way, I followed like a lost puppy.

We got here and...Holy Shit. A girl was hacking a practice dummy with a dagger. Not gonna lie, she's hot. I checked her out and I looked over at Jason and could tell he was doing the same.

Whatever, she'll pick me over pick him any time of the day

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"Oh that's Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite," He smirked "let me introduce you two"

We walked toward Piper and she was in a middle of a conversation with a blonde chick. I heard her say "Ok, see you later Piper"

"Bye, Annabeth" Ok so the blondie's name is Annabeth. When my fling with Piper is over, Annabeth's next.

"Hey Pipes" Jason said

Pipes?

Piper turned around and faced us. She smiled "Hey Jason"

She then looked at me "New camper?"

Jason nodded. I bit my bottom lip and checked Piper out. She had jean shorts and a silver tank top on. She matched it with Adidas shoes. Her choppy, long , brown hair was in a high ponytail and her kaleidoscope eyes changed colors.

I stuck my hand out "The name's Logan"

She slowly shook my hand and gave me a sideways smile. "Piper, nice to meet you" She drew her hand away as soon as she said that.
Then Jason cleared his throat.

Piper looked at him and then at me "Ok, Logan, me and Jason have to go now, but I'll see you around"

She was about to walk away with Jason but I quickly stepped in their way.

"Wait!" I said "Piper, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date sometime"

Jason had a scowl on his face for some reason and Piper winced. "Look Logan, Sorry, but I have a boyfriend"

Anger suddenly boiled in my blood "What?! Who is this guy?! I'll kick his ass!"'

Piper's eyes widened "You probably don't wanna say that"

I raised my eyebrows "Why not? I'll rip him to pieces!"

Piper looked me straight in the eyes "You might wanna take that back"

"Why?"

Then suddenly Jason punched me straight in the jaw. "Because I'm her boyfriend"

With that he and Piper walked off, leaving me heart broken, embarrassed and laying on the training arena floor.

——————————————————————
648 words

This is more of a 'People Meet Demigods' but oh well. Still hope you all enjoy it. This wasn't requested, I just came up with this idea at the top of my head. So go ahead and comment what you think of it and vote. (For the people who requested ideas, don't worry I'm working on them)