30

Tratie
Not Dating...yet

Katie's POV:
I came inside my cabin and saw Travis sitting on my bed.

"Hey Trav" I said.

"Hey Katie" he smiled

Travis was my best friend, other than Miranda of course. He was my childhood crush. But no one like him would ever like someone like me. So I got over it...but just between me and you, I still have a little bit of feelings for him. But right now we're just friends.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Oh, umm just wanted to see you" he said

I nodded. I really hope that I wasn't blushing.

"So what are you doing later?" He asked

"I'm actually I'm going on a date later" I answered

Travis's face fell and his shoulder slumped. I wondered why.

"Oh cool, with who?"

"Curtis from the Athena cabin"

Travis nodded.

"Cool, I better be going, see you later" he walked up and left.

Travis POV:
When I stepped out of the Demeter Cabin I took a deep breath. I actually tried to ask her out. But of course it wouldn't go as I planned. Connor has been bugging me to grow a pair of balls and finally ask her out. But that back fired. Now she's going out with Curtis, I mean he and Katie have nothing in common.

I walked in my cabin and Conner looked up with a excited face.

"How'd it go," then he gasped "did you do the it"

I threw a pillow at him. "No you dork, she has a date tonight"

"With you?"

"No," my face fell "with Curtis"

"Yikes bro"

I rolled my eyes at him

"Wait...are you jealous?"

"What?! No!" My voice cracked. Connor raised an eyebrow at me. I sighed

"Ok maybe I am, but there's nothing I could do"

"Well don't just sit around moping! Go sabotage her date!"

"What?! No!"

"Fine just spy on them, then"

I shrugged "I'll think about it" and with that I walked out of the cabin.

Katie's POV:
I watched Travis stumble his way out of the Demeter Cabin. He did act weird when I said that I had a date.

Could it be...Travis Stoll the Travis Stoll has a crush on me?

No, he couldn't, he would've said something. I shook the thought of Travis liking me out of my head and got ready for my date with Curtis.

LATER

Back to Travis POV:
I was walking in the woods when I heard two voices

"I had fun" I heard one of them say. It was Katie's. I hid behind a bush, careful not to make a noise.

"Yeah I did too" the next voice was Curtis's

I rolled my eyes.

Too cheesy.

I peeked out of the bush and I saw them stare at each other. Curtis took both of Katie's hands. Both of them closed their eyes and leaned in. My eyes widened. I ran out from behind the bush and screamed "NOOO!" while I jumped in between them making Katie jump, Curtis back away and me falling to the floor.

"Travis?!" Both said in unison.

I was suddenly regretting my decision to do this. I looked up at both of them and scratched the back of my neck.

"Umm...hey guys" I smiled awkwardly.

"Curtis, can you give us a moment" Katie asked.

Curtis glared at me. "Sure" And with that he walked off

When Katie knew he was out of earshot, she finally spoke "What the Hades are you doing here?!"

"Umm...making sure that your date goes well?" I tried to state But it sounded more like a question.

"It went well before you came here" she held her hand out and I took it. She helped me up and we kept holding hands. But Katie quickly pulled it away.

"Can we talk in private?" I asked

She looked at me confused. "Sure"

I grabbed her arm gently and walked to my cabin. I made sure no one was there and we walked in and shut the door.

Katie started to say "Travis, two demigods aren't aloud to be in cabin alone tog-" but I quickly cut her off by kissing her. She made a sound of surprise, but kissed back. I pulled her closer by her waist and she put her hands around my neck. We pulled away.

"So that means you like me too?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"Does this answer your question?" She grabbed me by the collar and pulled me in for another kiss.

We heard a click and we pulled away quickly.

The bathroom door opened. Connor came out and laughed.

"Thanks guys, I got that all on camera"

"CONNOR!"

———————————————————————
821 words

Thank you _Mask_girl_ for requesting this. And I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was kinda confusing because it was switching the point of view a lot. Please drop a comment and vote