20

Saw this storyline somewhere and thought this would be cute. So enjoy!

Caleo

1133 words
•••

I turn the wrench right and tighten the bolt. "That should do it"

Hoping that I fixed my kitchen sink, I get up and turn on the faucet.

Nothing.

Looks like I'm as useless as my ex, Odysseus, thinks.
I'm just about to put away the wrench and give up, when I heard a knock on my apartment door.

I open the door and see a man standing there. A cute man. I've never seen him before but I'll probably remember his soft brown eyes, curly black hair, his kissable-

"Hi, I'm Leo" He stuck his hand out and flashed me a grin.

"Calypso" I stuck mine out and shook it "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, my sink is acting up and I came down here to see if yours is too" He proclaimed "You know, since they're on the same line"

I narrow my eyes in confusion "Same line?"

"Yeah" He nodded but then realization settled on his face "Oh right, I forgot to tell you"

"I'm your neighbor," He cracked another grin "I'm on top of you"

I blink "On top of me?"

"Yeah, this apartment 4G right?" He asked

I nodded

"Well I'm apartment 5G"

This time, it was my turn to have realization settle on my face. "Oh! Right, yeah hi neighbor"

Smooth Calypso

"That makes much more sense" I mutter softly

Leo cocks an eyebrow and smirks at me "What did you think I meant?"

"Uhm, I uh" I stutter

Wow, this cannot get more embarrassing

I swallow thickly and hope that I'm not blushing. But I can tell that I am by the way Leo's smirk growing and it's pretty obvious that he knows what I was thinking.

"So you're having trouble with your sink?" I ask, trying to save the conversation

"Yeah, I am" He looks down at the wrench in my hand "and by the looks of it, I can tell you are too"

I nod "Mind if I take a look?"

"Uh-"

"I work in home repair and do this kind of thing for a living"

"I- I don't think that would be a good idea-"

"Right right, I get it" Leo's face turned into an understanding expression "Don't let strangers into your home. That's just common sense"