54

ok guys i'm back, sorry for the long wait. hope you guys are staying safe and staying inside. Hopefully this chapter helps if you're bored during quarantine. Btw, I didn't make this story up, therefore it's not mine and it's from one of those texting stories thingies called Hooked (on snapchat), i just changed some things and i thought the storyline would be perfect for tratie. (and by the way this might be like around PG13, enjoy! Please vote, follow me if you're not already and leave a comment! 🙂)

Tratie (pt 1.)

1254 words

[Remember PG13! I warned you guys!]
•••

Katie's POV:

Why is there a pair of panties on the flagpole??

I quickly pull up to the parking lot of Goode High school and park my car in the first empty spot i see. Before I head out and meet my sister who was already joining the crowd of students outside the entrance of the school, near the flagpole, I look in the rearview mirror and fix my lipgloss and tighten my ponytail.

Before i open the door of my car to get out, I grab my bag from the passengers seat. I look up and get a better look at the underwear on the flagpole just to discover that they're MINE.

I clench my fists and my blood starts to boil. I know exactly who did this.

Travis Stoll

I find him leaning against the flag pole. Our eyes locks and his mouth morphs into a smirk.

"YOU ARE DEAD"

I storm pass the crowd towards him, but i was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm. And that hand belonged to my sister Miranda.

Even though i tugged hard to get away from her, she didn't let go of my arm. "Katie, take deep breaths"

"Miranda, are you serious?!" I turned towards her "He went too far this time"

She finally let go "I mean, you did fill his backpack with cheetos and charcoal last week"

"How did he even get my underwear?!" I changed the subject "Filthy pervert"

She sighed "How many times do i have to remind you, lock your window at night"

I speed walked towards him before Miranda gets a chance to grab my arm again. I get right into Travis's face.

"You conniving, arrogant little-"

His smirk grows wider. He then proceeds to pull out my matching bra from his back pocket.

"Floral print Katie-kat?" he chuckled "do you always take yourself so seriously?"

My eyes grow wide. When I quickly snatch them back and put them in my back pocket, I hear the students that crowded around us laugh, and I know they're recording us with their phones, they always do.

"You crossed the line!" I yelled at him

"Didn't think you had one" he shrugged "I mean..considering you did break into my house couple days ago"

"To get back my hubcaps that you stole!"

"I wouldn't have stolen them if you hadn't ruined mine!"