4

Ok, so this isn't gonna be a couple one shot, I'm gonna make this like a short and funny brotp one shot with Piper and Percy. So enjoy!

381 words
•••

Piper looked both directions hopelessly.

"Percy, we're lost" she said slightly exasperated

"No we're not," he said his words like he was trying to convince himself too "I'm pretty sure this is the way back to camp"

He started walking quickly and Piper scurried to keep up. "Are you sure?"

"Positive" he answered back

Piper looked to her right and she swore she saw the exact same tree a few minutes ago.

"I knew we should've took Jason" she said quietly with her lips pursed, trying not to offend her friend "He could've flew up and find our way back"

Percy nodded "Annabeth probably could've helped too"

She nudged him with her elbow teasingly "Yeah, she's smarter than both of us combined"

Percy nodded again and cracked a grin "In her own words, dumb and dumber struck again"

They both snorted at the same time and kept walking.

"My legs are starting to get tired" Percy muttered

Piper nodded "Me too, feels like we've been walking for hours"

He proceeded to sit on a log and motioned for Piper to take a seat next to him. There was an awkward silence between them for a few moments but it was broken by Percy.

"You know, this is where I go when camp gets lonely and I need to clear my head"

Piper raised her eyebrows at his words. Then it hit her. She was talking to the Percy Jackson. The camp hero, one of the greatest demigods at camp, and not to mention a great friend. She never knew how he felt on the inside about his legacy, much less his situation. The gods just dragged him into this new way of living as a demigod. Not to mention that he almost died, several times. Suddenly she felt sorry for him. Sure he acted like an idiot sometimes but she knew deep down that he was smart. As Annabeth called him, maybe he wasn't just a seaweed brain.

"Really?" She asked

"No!" he raised his arms in exasperation "I have no idea where we are!"

Piper rolled her eyes.

Never mind.