33

Percabeth
(They're Mortal)

Percy's POV:
"Focus, Percy!" My girlfriend, Annabeth, scolded me.

"But I don't want too!" I complained

"Well, you have too if you want to pass the test on Monday"

We were in my room studying for a major test. My mom provided us with some blue cookies. And if I'm being honest, I was eating the cookies more than I was focusing on studying. While Annabeth didn't even glance at them, and her attention was all on her textbooks and I was annoying her with random questions.

"Hey Wise Girl, did you know what I just noticed?"

She looked up "What Seaweed Brain?"

"Baby certificates are basically like baby receipts"

She rolled her eyes and went back to reading boring information from her books. I started to chew my blue cookie loudly.

"PERCY!" She shut her book with force

"Shh!" I smirked "You're being too loud!"

Her right eye twitched.

Wow, I did piss her off

Before she could punch me in the arm I squeaked out "Umm...I love you?"

She rolled her eyes and went back to reading her book. I didn't even touch my book, I was just munching on blue cookies and annoying my, clearly annoyed, girlfriend.

"Ok, Seaweed Brain, What it gonna take for you to study?" Her eyes met mine

"Ummm, nothing," I shrugged "just my blue cookies"

"Of course," she sunk down in her chair

I smirked, leaned in and kissed her. Surprisingly, she kissed back. Then my phone started to ring, rapidly. We pulled apart.

"Who's texting me?" I muttered

Jason: DUDE!

Jason: PERCY!

Jason: ANSWER ME!

Jason: BRO!

Me: WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?!

Jason: Hi :)

Me: Fuck you

Jason: I know, I would fuck me too

I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Annabeth asked

"Nothing," I said "just Jason being annoying"

"So nothing new"

"Yup" I began to smirk "so where were we?"

I leaned in and closed my eyes. But instead of meeting Annabeth's lips, I met her hand. I opened my eyes and pulled away confused.

"We were in the middle of studying" she smiled innocently

"Oh come on!" I sank in my chair

But I quickly started to munch on blue cookies again. Annabeth closed her textbook with force and startled me again. I dropped my cookie in alarm. But I dove to the ground and picked it up quickly. Annabeth looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"5 second rule" I said before putting it in my mouth.

"Ew" she grimaced. Then changed expressions quickly like she just realized something.

"I have an idea to get you to study!" She said excitedly

"No" I shook my head

"It involves blue cookies"

I thought about it and shrugged "Ok"

Annabeth put all the cookies in an organized matter.

"Ok, so there's 10 blue cookies on this plate right?" She asked and I nodded like a kindergartner

"If Jason asks for 2, how many cookies do you have now?"

"10, Jason knows not to ask for my blue cookies" I smiled

Annabeth rolled her eyes

"Umm...ok, if Jason forcibly takes 2 cookies, now how many do you have left?"

"10 blue cookies, a dead Jason and an angry Piper, duh" I rolled my eyes

"Fine if I ask for 2 blue cookies, how many do you have left now?"

"0, and a happy Annabeth"

"Oh my goodness Percy," She sighed "you're impossible!"

I smirked "I know that"

———————————————————————
592 words

Requested by: _Mask_girl_

Sry if it's kinda short. Pls leave a comment and vote. And nothing more to say...