22

Kinda PG-13 so beware. Enjoy!

Tratie

1474 words
•••

"Kates! Open up!"

I look up from the book I was reading and glance towards my cabin door.

He pounds the door harder. "Hurry! It's an emergency Katie Kat!"

I rush to open the door to my cabin. Travis rushes inside and slams it shut. "Please tell me you haven't seen it"

"I swear Stoll, if this is one of your stupid pranks, I'm gonna take this book and shove it so far up your-"

"Well, let's take this out of your hands for now" Travis cuts me off and carefully took the book, that I was previously holding, out of my hand.

"And I'm sure someone sent it to you by now" He gestured to my monster-proof phone on my bed and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Maybe it's better if I show it to you myself"

He takes out his, and pulls up a text message. The text read "Travis Stoll's smokin' bod". I roll my eyes and slightly shake my head at it. But what immediately catches my attention is a picture.

A picture of Travis Stoll's smokin' bod.

Guess the text wasn't lying.

It's a selfie of him. He seemed to be in his cabin's bathroom and telling from his damp hair, he was fresh out the shower. "Uh, Trav...are you naked?"

I look up at him and a tint shows up on his face "No, I was wearing a towel but it was cropped out"

"Yeah" I kept staring at the picture, well more like his abs. You couldn't blame me, I've never seen Travis shirtless. Didn't help that I was kinda enjoying the view.

Kinda

"Are you flexing?" A teasing smile shows up on my face

He grabs a pillow from my bed and buries his face in it. "I guess someone hacked my phone and sent that photo to almost the whole camp."

I tear my eyes from the photo and look at Travis. Sure, we bickered and argued about his stupid pranks that ticked me off, but we would always laugh later about how stupid and immature it was of us. Of course, we flirted here and there but me and him were always friends nonetheless. Over time, the enemy labeled disappeared and I considered him more as my friend. I try to focus on priorities, Travis was hurt and embarrassed and I needed to comfort him.

"Sorry that happened to you, Trav" I pat his back "It's a total invasion of privacy"

"I know," He lifted his head up from the pillow and looked at me with a solemn look "that's not even the worst part"

Right on cue, there's a pounding knock on my door.  "Travis! I know you're in there! Get out! We need to talk!"

"Who's that?" I raise an eyebrow at him

"Remember that girl I went out with a few months ago? The crazy one?"

"Shelby?"

He nods "Seemingly, she saw the picture, and now she wants me back"

There's more pounding and it's getting louder. Travis groans "This can't be more humiliating"

I nod, gazing back to the picture. Travis has been bragging that he's been working out more and according to the picture, it's been paying off. In his abdomen, his biceps, in his forearms where his veins popped —and was it me or was his jawline more defined now?