49

Tratie and Coranda [Conner and Miranda]
(They're mortal)

Travis's POV:
"CONNOR!" I yelled causing him to fall out of his bed disturbing his nap.

"Ow" I heard him mutter when he hit the floor

"We have a double date with Miranda and Katie!" I looked at him

He just blinked at me. "We do? When?"

"Today, idiot!"

His eyes immediately widened and got his lazy butt up. He ran into our walk-in closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and shirt.

I obviously was one step ahead of me and already grabbed my clothes. I put on my pants in a hurry which caused me to stumble and almost fall. Luckily I caught myself before I hit the ground like my dumb brother.

He walked out of the closet in his outfit. I arched my eyebrows.

"How did you get dressed so fast?" I narrowed my eyes

"It's a gift," He smirked and grabbed his phone off the bedside table. "let's just deal with the fact I'm better than you"

I rolled my eyes "You wish"

I finished dressing and we rushed downstairs. Our mom was in her nurse uniform eating a slice of chocolate cake.

"Hi guys," Our mom turned to us when she heard us come down the stairs. "want some?"

Conner was about to say something but I quickly spoke for him.

"No thanks mom, we're going to the movies with Katie and Miranda"

Her lips formed a soft smile.

"You know, I always liked those two," she said while bringing a scoop of cake to her mouth, in the corner of my eye, I saw Connor staring at it, "they seem like real keepers"

I blushed and I could tell Connor was too. "Thanks mom" He muttered.

"Ok, when's the movie?" She asked

I looked at the clock 5:12.

"About fifty minutes"

"Ok, you two better get going" She got up from her chair and rushed us out.

"Do you guys need any money?" Our mom asked.

"Yes" Connor said automatically

I smacked the back of his head "No we don't"

Our mom's smile was there, barely.

We walked out of the door and into our car. We waved bye to our mom and pulled out of the driveway.

ABOUT TEN MINUTES LATER

(Switched to Third Person POV)

Travis parked right outside of the Gardener's house and honked the horn signaling that they were here. Not long right after, both of their phones rang.

Connor picked up his and clicked the group chat with Him, Travis, Katie and Miranda.

Katie's text read 'Well be out in about five minutes'

Travis texted back 'So in about thirty'

'Shut up'

Connor snickered.

In about 5-ish minutes, the girls walked out of the front door. They made our way to our car and climbed into the back seat.

Katie was wearing a white crop top with black ripped jeans. Miranda has on leggings and a pink tube top.

As soon as they closed the back door, Travis put the car in drive and drove to the movie theater.

"Hey baby" Connor leaned over and Miranda kissed his lips. Since Travis was driving and he couldn't take my eyes off the road, Katie leaned over to the driver seat and kissed his cheek. He smiled.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

When the car stopped since there was a red light. There was an awkward silence. And Connor suddenly smirk, Travis instantly got nervous. That smirk never meant anything good.

"You know I didn't get a kiss from you, brother" His smirk grew.

Travis looked at him directly in the eyes "No"

"Oh come on, don't you love me too?"

Miranda and Katie were trying to hold back their laughs.

"Pucker Up Trav" Katie giggled

He fake glared at her.

Miranda let out that laugh she was holding back when Connor started to make kissy noises. Katie also joined in.

"Ugh you all suck" He rolled my eyes at her when the red light turned green causing the car in front of us to move. He put his hands back on the wheel and turned his attention back to the road.

"Yeah well," Miranda leaned over and punched his shoulder, hard. "you love us for it"

"Ow!" Travis yelped in alarm "that hurt"

Connor snickered "And yet you're on the football team?"

"Shut up, you can't make half your layups and you're still on the basketball team"

Connor was about to say something but her cut him off and scolded Miranda and Katie. "Both of you, put on your seatbelt!"

They both groaned "Yes dad" Miranda rolled her eyes at him

"Whatever" He mumbled

AT THE THEATRE

All four of them found seats next to each other in the back.

Katie and Miranda sat next to each other with Travis and Connor on each end. Each guys put their arm around his girlfriend. They basically had the whole theater to themselves so they could horse-play all they want.

They ordered a large bag of popcorn for each couple and it ended up in a food fight. With kernels in the Stolls' shirts and in the Gardener's hair. But all of it settled down when the lights started to dim down and the movie started.

Requested by kbowker23

——————————————————————
916 words

Hey guys! I'm back sorry for not updating for basically a month. But hope it worth it. And yeah, sorry if it's not really good. My writing just turned to shit while I was gone.