Coming Soon.

"If you want me, come and get me!" You challenged one of the most dangerous men in the continent. Your hair was tangled and messy, makeup ruined from tears, and dress wrinkled. But he still found you beautiful.

Levi smirked, despite red blood falling from a gash in his head, he felt confident. "Don't disappoint me, (L/n)!" He laughed. A mad man. That's what he is.

Just looking for entertainment, right?

"You are such an asshole... I can't even understand what you were thinking," you sigh.

Levi huffed, "I thought it would be romantic... not titanic, but close enough right?"

"Levi! We were kidnapped!!"

"Don't say my actual name," he coughed, "From now on, we are Germans on a honeymoon, don't talk..."

"I...hate you to hell and back."

"Who is that?" Levi growled annoyed. Protective.

You scoffed, "Like you don't have your own side hoes. Don't act innocent."

"What the hell are you talking about, (L/n)?"

"That bimbo at your house! She came to the door wearing nothing but a towel!"

"You...mean my sister?"

"... no, Levi..." you coughed awkwardly, "I... wasn't aware that you had a sister..."

"(Y/n), don't go with him," Eren begged. He had tears in his eyes.

You smiled, "It was fun. But all fun must come to an end." You took his hand in yours and gave it a kiss, "Take care."

"Where is my gun!?"

"Have you checked up your suck up ass?" You rolled your eyes. He was always losing that thing.

"It's kinda important."

"In the fridge?" You guessed.

"Why the hell-...did you do this?" He took his mini gun out of the fridge, once was a black coated weapon, but now covered with flower stickers.

You froze, and slowly got out of the love seat.
Before sprinting out of the safe house. "Oh no your don't (L/n)!"

"Levi...why?"

"Because I love you..." he whispered. You kissed him once. Twice. Three times before a tear fell from your eyes.

"I love you too, Levi Ackerman."

Anyone excited?
Comment, vote, share! Coming soon to a Wattpad near you!