Sick Eds

Eddie was lying in bed. He sniffled and blew his nose. Eddie had been really sick and Richie had been getting worried.

"Eddie medicine now!" His mom called. Eddie groaned at her annoying voice and took his medicine. He felt practically high. The phone was ringing and his mom answered.

"EDDIE! IT'S RICHIE! HE WANTS TO SPEAK WITH YOU!" Eddie walked downstairs; he couldn't even walk in a straight line.

"Hello?" Eddie said slowly.

"EDDIE! GUYS HE'S ALIVE!" He yelled to the people behind him. Eddie assumed it was the Losers.

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA COME BACK!? WE MISS YOU!" Eddie giggled at Richie's whining voice. But suddenly, his voice got quiet.

"I'm gonna sneak into your house for cuddles okay?" Eddie's face went bright red.

"O-okay." Eddie muttered. He started to blush deeply and hung up the phone. Eddie raced up stairs and tripped. He opened the window for Richie and laid back down.

"Eddie, Eddie, I'm going to Eddie's house." Richie hummed to himself walking with the Losers.

"God you're so gay." Stan said. Richie scoffed.

"You're one to talk!" Richie said standing in-between him and Bill. Richie laughed.

"Stan is a holy gay." Richie sang.

"The holiest of the gays." Stan hit Richie upside the head.

"Fuck off Richie." He growled. Richie backed up in defense. The Losers walked to the store and Richie bought a candy bar for Eddie.

"Give me money Richie." Bev said shoving his shoulder. Richie laughed.

"Bitch you thought." He ran up to the counter, screaming. Bev chased him and the clerk stared at her.

"Aha! I win!" Richie said. He bought the candy and threw it at Bill and Stan.

"Hurry up ya gays!" Richie yelled. Bev thought for a second.

"Wait don't you mean guys?" She asked. Richie stared at her dead in the eyes.

"Did I fucking stutter?" Bill looked at Richie out of offense. Bev backed off. Richie looked around.

"Beverly? Where's your boyfriend?" Richie flashed her a devilish smirk. Bev stuck her tongue out at him.

"He's at the library getting books. He's trying to help your boyfriend!" Bev snapped on Richie.

"Eddie will be fine thanks to me!" Bill walked up to them.

"Y-you guys really n-need to c-c-calm down or else we're gonna g-get kicked out." Richie rolled his eyes.

"I'll tell the owners to kiss my-"

They were kicked out. Not only because of Richie and Bev, but because they "destructed property." Richie still got his candy bar though.

"Ha! Fuckers."  Richie kicked a stone. Bev rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm off to Kaspbrak's bye gays." He walked off towards Eddie's. He missed him so much. Richie threw a stone at Eddie's window.

Eddie woke up and heard something clatter on his floor. He got up and looked out the window. Richie looked at him, smiling.

"Open your door!" He yelled. Eddie rushed down the stairs and opened the front door. Richie engulfed Eddie in a hug; Richie's taller stature made his arms cover Eddie's head.

"How are you? That was stupid. Are you any better?" Eddie coughed a little.

"Obviously not." Richie retorted.

"Hey I got this for you." Richie handed him the candy bar. Eddie smiled and set it down on the counter.

"Now, you're sick. Come on." He took Eddie by the wrist. Richie walked up the stairs. Eddie trailed behind him, almost tripping again.

"Get into bed you sick butt." Richie said and Eddie crawled back into his bed. Richie climbed in next to him and pulled him closer. Eddie put his head on Richie's chest. Richie held Eddie's head.

"I don't want you to get sick." Eddie said; it was muffled because of where his head was.

"Well then I'll leave." Richie teased, pretending to get up.

"Noooooooo." Eddie whined holding Richie tighter. Richie laughed.

"Then don't say that." Richie said holding him again. Eddie sighed deeply.

"Aww is little Kaspbrak tired?" Richie asked smirking.

"No." Eddie said through a yawn. Richie chuckled.

"Okay whatever." Richie started playing with Eddie's hair and kissed his forehead.

"Richie?" Eddie asked, slipping into sleep.

"Hm?" Richie hummed gently in response. Eddie sighed.

"You mean a lot to me." Eddie said his voice slurred. Richie pet his head.

"Goodnight." Richie said jokingly. Eddie started to fall asleep. Richie closed his eyes and fell asleep too.

After a half hour of sleeping, Richie felt a sudden chill. He woke up and Eddie wasn't with him.

"Eddie?" Richie got up and heard retching down the hall. He sighed got up.

Mention of vomit/throw up

Eddie was throwing up into to toilet. Richie rubbed Eddie's back gently.

"Shh, it's okay." Eddie was crying. Throwing up hurt him so badly cause of how weak he really was. Richie sat behind him and kissed the back of his neck.

"Let it out." Richie hummed. Eddie sat there for second. Tears ran down his face.

"I think I'm... nope." He threw up again. Richie wrapped his arms around Eddie's torso. Eddie started shaking and Richie rubbed his tummy gently.

"It's okay. Shh you're okay." Richie murmured. Eddie looked at Richie. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was stained with tears. Richie wiped one of them and kissed his cheek.

"Come on. Let's get you back to bed." Richie helped him wipe off his face. Eddie washed out his mouth and flushed the toilet. Richie picked him up and carried him back to the room. Eddie hid his face in Richie's neck. Richie helped the shaking Eddie change into his pajamas. Eddie laid down sighing deeply.

"Are you good now?" Richie asked climbing in next to him. Eddie nodded and hugged Richie once more. Richie held him close.

"Thank you." Eddie mumbled. Richie smiled.

"You're welcome." Richie said gently. Eddie fell asleep again and Richie ran his fingers through his hair.

The next morning, Richie woke up first and realized they had slept through the entire night. He smiled at the small boy in his arms. Richie tried so hard not to wake him up but Eddie felt him shift and woke up.

"Hey." He said groggily. Richie kissed his forehead.

"Shh, go back to sleep." Eddie obliged and closed his eyes. Richie hugged him and mumbled sweet nothings into his ear until he was asleep again.