Coffee Au

Pastel!Eddie
Punk!Richie

!!TW!! SEXUAL ABUSE/TRAUMA AND SEXUAL HARRASSMENT/ASSAULT

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep

Eddie hit his alarm clock and got up. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and picked out his clothes. It was his first day at a new café down the street, luckily, from his house.

"Baby?" Henry sat up. Eddie cursed in his head and turned around.

"I'm just getting ready for work hun, everything okay?" Eddie fake smiled. Henry stood up and kissed Eddie.

"I thought you were leaving me." He said. Henry had drank the night before and his breath smelled pungent with alcohol.

"I would never." Eddie kissed his cheek and got dressed. Henry smacked Eddie's ass which made Eddie yelp.

"Mine, got it?" Henry snapped. Eddie nodded and shakily put on his clothes. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"Bye baby! I'm leaving!" Eddie yelled and Henry pushed Eddie up against the wall. He was holding his neck enough to choke Eddie.

"Don't touch, talk, or do anything with any boys. Understand?" Eddie nodded, fear laced in his eyes. Henry let go and walked to the fridge to get a beer. Eddie scurried out of the house and down the café. Tears filled his eyes as he pulled up.

"Hey Eds!" Beverly smiled. Eddie fake smiled and waved.

"You okay? Your face is all red." Beverly touched Eddie's face gently. Eddie moved out of her touch.

"Yeah I'm good. Nothing happened." Eddie and Beverly walked into the café together. It smelt of mint and coffee; the coffee beans hitting Eddie's smell and made him smile. Coffee in the morning was always nice but the smell was even better. Eddie slipped into the back and put on his white apron. He looked at himself in the mirror. His neck was a tiny bit bruised.

"Damn." Eddie whispered and fake smiled at himself. He walked out and stood at the register. The sun beamed in through the windows and lit up the tables, causing a glow across the wall.

After a few silent hours of serving, Eddie heard revving of a motorcycle. He felt his breath hitch in his throat, thinking it was Henry. A man walked in, he had a studded jacket and piercings everywhere. Eddie tried hard not to look, but his attention was always drawn back to him.

"H-hello what can I get for you?" Eddie said to the studded punk; he sat thinking. Eddie bounced on his heels and waited for his response.

"Can I have a black coffee?" The punk looked up. Eddie nodded and scurried into the kitchen.

"You're so into him." Beverly commented. Eddie felt a flush appear on his cheeks.

"N-no I love Henry." Eddie responded quickly. Beverly shook her head and walked to another table. He took in a deep breath and got the punk's coffee.

"Here you go." Eddie set it down; his hand shaking.

"Are you okay? You know I'm not gonna hurt you." He chuckled and Eddie laughed nervously.

"No yeah I know, just um-"

"It's the jacket huh? I know I know, I look terrifying." The punk took off his jacket to reveal a metal band. Eddie felt his face light up,

"Y-you like that band too?" Eddie said barely able to speak. The punk nodded and laughed.

"I love them!" The punks eyes glistened making Eddie blush red.

"They've been my favorite since like I don't even know." Eddie sat down at the table. The punk smiled and leaned in to listen to Eddie fanboy.

"Sorry, I took up your time alone.." Eddie said after half an hour. The punk laughed.