DDLB AU

Little Eddie (Pastel)
Daddy Richie (Punk)

"EDDIE KASPBRAK! GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS!" Eddie's mom screamed from downstairs. He flinched softly and he rolled his eyes. He cursed himself for being such a wuss and hurriedly put on his flower crown. He ran downstairs and hurriedly left, grabbing his backpack on the way out the door.

"Jesus that woman." He muttered. Eddie walked alone to school and was stopped by a couple of kids.

"Can we please just get the morning torture over with?" Eddie said and looked at Henry Bowers. Henry chuckled and shoved Eddie.

"Hm.. What have you brought me for lunch Kaspbrak?" Henry grabbed Eddie's small pink backpack and looked through it. Eddie flinched when Patrick kicked his arm.

"You're such a fag. You didn't even bring a lunch did you?" Henry threw the empty backpack at Eddie. All the contents were spread across the sidewalk. Eddie tried to get up to pick them up but Henry kicked him back into the sidewalk. He gripped his shirt and pulled Eddie close to his face.

"Next time won't be so good Kaspbrak." Henry shoved him back and walked away laughing with his friends. Eddie breathed out shakily and picked up his stuff.

"I hate when they pick on kids like you." A voice came from above the boy. Eddie looked up and saw Richie Tozier. He was in his French class but would never pay attention. Eddie wasn't gonna lie he was super hot but he stayed away from him.

"Thanks, I hate it too. Not like me or you can do anything." Eddie said rolling his eyes and stood up. He sighed in anger when he saw that his jean knee was ripped.

"My mom's gonna kill me." Eddie said quietly and Richie nodded. His curly locks bouncing because of his head.

"That's tough kid." Richie said softly and picked up Eddie's flower crown that fell. He set it on Eddie's head a little crooked. Eddie resisted a blush of how close Richie got close to him.

'No,' Eddie thought to himself. 'Don't..' Eddie had a habit of falling into something called "little space." It was usually when he was around boys like Richie. Broader and a lot taller than the small pastel boy.

"Thanks Tozier." Eddie said and started walking. Richie saw the small boys binder and grabbed it.

"Forgetting something?" Richie said from behind him. Eddie looked and saw the binder.

"Oh.. right." Eddie grabbed it from Richie. He blushed a bit.

"Mind if I escort you to school?" Richie said gently. Eddie looked at him as if he was crazy.

"What happened to you? I thought you were supposed to be this careless, dark, beat up kids, kind of guy." Eddie said popping his hip out. Richie chuckled gently and started walking.

"I'm not entirely a bitch. Also I don't beat up kids. I'm not Bowers." Richie said waving his hand.

"I guess you can be alone. You don't want to get lost do you?" Richie smirked as if he knew how to push Eddie's buttons.

"I know the way to school, idiot." Eddie said puffing out his cheeks in anger. Richie nodded and kept walking.

"Alright Eds." Richie teased. Eddie ran to catch up to Richie.

"You're a pain in the ass Tozier." Eddie said angrily from beside Richie.

"Oh trust me. I know." Richie laughed softly. Eddie looked up at him when he laughed. He looked so cute when he was smiling. Eddie rubbed his eyes softly and looked ahead.

They got to the school. Richie waved at Eddie and went to hang out with his friends. Richie's friends consisted of other kids that looked scarily dark. He shuddered and went into the school. He went to his locker to find that someone murdered it with sharpie.