Chapter 37: Layers and Layers

A/N: Great news - I've finally got Dragon Touched up on Amazon! It goes live on Saturday, and it will also be available on Kindle Unlimited for anyone that has a subscription to that service!

What this means, in case anyone missed my previous announcement, is that I will be pulling the old first draft on Friday night. If you are currently reading it, you have been warned that the clock is ticking on its availability here on Watt.

Note also that I did split Dragon Touched into 3 books (Meeting the Dragon, Loving the Dragon and Healing the Dragon), but I also have a single large compilation book under the Dragon Touched name.

Here's the link for the full book, titled 'Dragon Touched Full Series'
https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Touched-Full-Books-1-3-ebook/dp/B07BFBY6YL/ref=la_B07BGHYQ71_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1521046203&sr=1-1

My Amazon Author Page (note you can also click 'Louise Meyers' under author on any of my books and be brought to my page):
https://www.amazon.com/Louise-Meyers/e/B07BGHYQ71/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Finally I want to send out a great big Thank You!! to all of you have offered so much support over the years. It's because of you that I had the courage not only to keep posting, but finally, to publish. Thank you all, you guys are awesome!

Finally, here's the next chapter of Scarred - Enjoy! :)

======================

Eogan studied Victor, just as the unusual vampire had studied him while giving a surprisingly succinct report of the information in whatever records and archives he'd found. Eogan already knew most of the details, after all he'd lived through that time.

"Your underling is very impressive, Lord Reece," Eogan commented, flashing an amused smile at the young vampire. "He's put together a surprisingly accurate picture, which couldn't have been easy given that most of those records were... adjusted to paint a very different picture."

"Can I assume you were present for some of this? Are there any inaccuracies in my data?" Victor asked, open curiosity on his face.

"Perhaps Eogan will indulge your questions at a later date when we're not so pressed for time, Victor," Michael interrupted, while Lucienne snorted in amusement.

"Oh, right, of course," Victor replied somewhat absently, visibly dragging his mind back to the matters at hand.

Eogan laughed, "Should we survive this, young scholar, I will give you some time to satisfy your curiosity," he added, further amused by the brightness that entered the historian's eyes at his words.

"This... this is beyond our own records, at least the ones I know about. If Hunter records contain any information on the origins of the Vampire-Fae War, it's well hidden," Weston commented, bringing them all back to the matter at hand before shifting his gaze to Lucienne. "If an attack on a Vamp-Fae bonding was the cause of that and it's all happening again, might I assume Lady Moore here, is part Unsleir?" he asked, shifting his gaze to Eogan.

"Very good, Inquisitor," Eogan replied with a smile of amusement. "Lucienne is my great, great granddaughter."

"And might I be graced the privilege of knowing your title?" Weston asked, his eyes narrowed.

"Titles are so cumbersome amongst friends, don't you think? I assume you're a friend, anyway, since you managed to survive the night so far," Eogan replied his chiming voice tinkling with suppressed laughter.