News

—Your POV—

As I slowly open my eyes I see my clock say it's almost twelve. I blink twice slowly to think of my next course of action. It's summer break which means no school. I can ether go back to sleep or wake up and start my day.

Closing my eyes I roll over and try to go back to sleep. It's summer break. Why wake up on my first day if I have no school. The silence is welcoming and I slowly start to drift off to sleep.

With a loud crash my eyes open wide as I feel myself being dragged out of my room by my leg. Looking up I Cartman dragging me. "What the fuck are you doing Cartman?" I move my hands under my head and neck as I prepare for the stairs. "We need a Coon and Friends meeting but since someone made there alarm explode they wouldn't know."

I roll my (e/c) eyes and don't struggle. "I made it explode because I'm not part of Coon and Friends or Freedom Pals!!!" I cant even if I want to be, I'm the bad guy. I hear the thumps of him going down the stairs and brace myself. DUNK! "Ow..." DUNK! "Ow..." DUNK! "Ow..."

When we finally reach the bottom Cartman continues to drag me past my parents. "Hi mom. Hi dad." They both watch proudly at the news as I continued to be kidnapped. When we reach the door he still continues to drag me. "Bye mom. Bye dad." I continue to protect my neck and head from the ground as he drags me to his house.

We're neighbors but it still sucks that he's dragging me across the cemented ground that has random rocks on it like a rag doll. Oh shit. I forgot we have to go up stairs to get into his house. I tense up and braise my self even more pain. BANG! "Ow!" BANG! "Ow! Fuck you Cartman!" "No feck you!" I get dragged into his house and down the stairs into his basement where everyone is looking at me in shock. "WHAT THE HELL FATASS?!"

I feel Cartman let go of my foot and I sit up. Leaning backward so my back let's out three loud pops that everyone cringes at. I do that neck thing where it pops and I kinda look at the world sideways. When I finish that I sit at a new chair that was added for me next to Mysterion. "So why did you guys get the raccoon to get me up?"

Mysterion is giving Cartman a look that could kill. Kyle smashes his fist into his hand and points at Cartman to signify that he's going to get a beating. I giggle a little at the fact that just about everyone is mad at him. "So. Are you guys gonna answer my question?" Token looks at me and does a horrible attempt to change his voice. "We didn't mean for him to get you like that. The reason we brought you here was to recruit you to be part of Freedom Pals!" Cartman gives token a angry look. "It's Coon and Friends, Tupperware." Everyone looks like there ready to kick Cartman out at that moment.

Realizing that Token is here I wonder who else is. Looking around I see Stan wearing a white shirt with blue jeans and black combat boots with yellow safety goggles on. He has his dad's tools strapped onto his belt. To his left if Kyle wearing what looks to be a blue shirt that pops out at the shoulders and matching blue sweat pants. He has a kite on his back and is covering his ginger hair with a grey helmet cover thing.

Clyde was next to him and had a thing attached to his nose that made him look like a bug. Craig was next to him and had his normal clothes with a paper taped to it with a S. Tweek was sitting on his lap blushing and twitching a little wearing the same outfit as Craig but with WT on his shirt and a headband with the same logo. They must be a couple superhero set.

Timmy was on a wheelchair and looks like Doctor what's his name from x-men. Jimmy was wearing a outfit similar to the Flash and Scott was in his costume next to him. "Where is Call Girl?" Stan and Kyle both look awkwardly away. "God guys! She retired remember!" Everyone makes the Oh I remember now face.

Looking around the basement I see Kid wearing cyan goggles with a cyan and black shirt with a matching backpack on. He has black fingerless gloves on his hands and seems very neutral to all the commotion. I didn't think he played this game also. "So! Will you join us?!" They all then to look at me. "No."
They all cheer.

"Hurray! Now let's get your.... wait. You said no?" I look at them all with a very serious face. "This is about the new crime rise right?" I grab the tv remote that was on the table and turn it on to the news.

"And the new crime rise is supposedly started by a new crime group called the Rabid Foxes!" The guy news anchor looks so sure but he was so wrong on our name. That's just one of the tiny gang branches from us. But I can use that to my advantage. "They sound like bad news guys and I have no intention of getting myself in life threatening situations after I just got out the hospital and have a chance to live a happy long life. Now I highly advise that you guys also not get involved. I don't want any of y'all to get hurt or worst..."

They all look at me in different expressions. Clyde, Token, and Timmy look surprised. Craig, Tweek and Jimmy have confused but kinda understanding looks. Cartman looks mad and Stan with Kyle make a understood face. Kenny had a look of pure relief while Kids face looks the exact same, except he had a glint in his eyes that said he knew everything and would not get involved unless necessary.

My cousin knows the family business. He knows just how much trouble it is. He also knows how much I don't want to get involve but have too.

Standing up I start to leave. Looking down on everyone when I reach the stairs I give them all a death glare. "If you tell anyone I sleep in
(f/carto)/(f/anim) pjs I'll hunt you down and do to you what I did to the Coon Alarm. Looking at them all I see both Kenny's and Kids eyes widen a bit in fear. Giggling at the fact I hit the targets I meant to hit I leave. Closing the door behind me I head back home to get some sleep.

I really do hope they take my warning and not try to get involved. Nothing good ever comes from it.

As I enter the house I hear clicks and look up to see the top bosses of the group in the room with my parents. All of them are holding a wide verity of guns at me and I roll my (e/c) eyes. "It's Just me uncles." They all relish it's me and instantly put there guns away. "(Y/n)! We thought you where in your room!"

Annoyed is all I can feel. My parents didn't notice I just got kidnapped. Ugh. "I left through my window. Had to go do something real quick." When I'm sure they all believe me I head into my room and see Konner. "Ugh!" He makes a fake 'I'm hurt' look. "Ow! My feelings!" I am so done with this. 'Hey Dew.' 'Yeah?' 'You can have today.' I hear a gasp in my head and feel him get giddy. 'Really?!' 'Yes. As long as I don't got to deal with this guys shit.' 'Yes!'

Everything starts to fade out and I see that I'm in a room filled with (f/c) and paper with pens. 'Time to draw!' Grabbing the pens I start to draw go keep myself occupied while dew handled what ever was in the real world.

'I hope Kenny doesn't come over right now. That would suck.'