The Start of it All

•—Flashback—•
—Your POV—

I slide off my (f/c) bed and run out the door. "Mama! Mama! Can I go play at the park?!" My mom stand in front of the door. Her face was red for some reason and she was holding her defense knife. The all black one she takes to work with her. A aura of hatred and fear was radiating off of her as she mumbles things I can't hear.

Slowly I take a step back knowing something was wrong. "M-Mama...?" She turns to me and smiles as if everything was fine. "What's up
(n/n)?!" I feel her negative emotions leave and relax a little. "I wanna go to the park with Kenny and my other friends to play! Is it ok?"

Hesitantly she nods her head. "Sure (n/n)! But be careful of strangers." I nod my head and break into a fit of giggles. Going to the coat rack I grab my little (f/c) kitty hoody, complete with eats and a small tail, and rush out the house. Oblivious to the people who were stalking me.

As I walk to the park I see Kenny sitting on a bench. "Kenny!" A small layer of blush appear in my cheeks as I run up to him smiling. He turns and smiles to me through his hood. Waving to me I notice death lingering not to far from him.

My nose scrunches up and I glare at him to go away.

"Mhhhm mhhm?" 'Is something wrong?'

My eyes widen and I look back at Kenny and smile. "Yeah! Everything's fine! Let's just go to the park!" He has a slightly worried look but grabs my hand and leads the way. Looking behind me I see Death watch us leave.

Strange. He always seemed to kill Kenny off the moment I see him. Narrowing my eyes I follow Kenny to the park.

When we arrive I see Kyle, Stan and Cartman playing basketball. Kyle struggles to get around Cartman as he blocks his way. Raisin get my hands above my head I decide to get there attention to help one of them. "HEY GUYS!!!!" Stan and Kyle both turn to me and wave just as Cartman slaps the ball away from Kyle. Shit. I helped fatass.

"CARTMAN!" "Eh whet the matter Keyl?! You sucking at besketball or whet?!" God Cartman's voice is so annoying. "Shut up pig!" Everyone turns to me surprised. Yes. I jut called Cartman a pig.

Slowly Kyle and Stan break out into laughs as Kenny giggles hysterically behind his hood. "Eh! I'm not a pig!" Slowly I smile a little also. I preferably don't like to cuss out loud unlike all my other 3rd grade classmates. It makes me feel bad.

After a while everyone stops laughing and I go sit in the bench. I don't really play the sports. The guys are to ruff and I end up hurt somehow with Kenny stopping the game for me. I don't like being a party pooper so why even join the party?

I watch them play and get close hints of hope at Kenny's hood falling off at every jump he makes. 'God he's so cool.' In all honest I dislike the people who make fun of him because he's poor. That's not all that was to him! He has a great personality, even if he's a bit perverted, amazing hair, gorgeous ocean blue eyes and... oh crap I can just go on and on.

As I watch them I notice a tall (f/a) person standing in the corner. Curios I walk over to them with out anyone noticing.

"Hi mr.(f/a)! What are you doing here?" Fast the animal turns around and shows that it's holding a giant balloon. "Wow!" Now normally I wouldn't trust this thing but it was so intriguing! The balloon was so large and I notice little orbs flouting in it.

"That's so cool! How did you get them in there?" Sticking one finger up it closes its eyes before speaking. "That's my little secret!" The mouth didn't move but I still wasn't afraid. "So little girl! What's your name?" A bell rings in my head and I grab my arm. "First tell me yours. It's rude to ask for someone's name when you haven't even said your own."

I hear a dark chuckle leave the (f/a) suite as it kneels to one knee on the freezing snow. "My name is S! What's your name?!" I don't know why but knowing it's name Shut the ringing off in my head. "My name is (y/n)! I'm about to enter the fourth grade!" It let's go of the balloon and holds its hands to its face in a attempt to show its shock.

It blinks its eyes as they seem to widen. "Oh my gosh! That means we should celebrate!" A smile creeps on my mouth as I know that means something good. "Give me a second as I find the gift!" Turning around He rummages through a black bag I never noticed earlier.

Turning around I notice that Kenny and the guys were gone and I frown. Suddenly I feel a curry hand turn me around revealing the big dead (e/c) bead eyes of S appear. "Sorry for the delay but I could only find one candy for your gift..." slowly I step back some so his face doesn't scare me again.

Looking at his hands I see one (f/c) gum ball. Knowing not to reject gifts from friends o smile kindly and take it. "Thanks S! I'm gonna eat it right now!" Placing it in my mouth I start to chew for it to slowly dissolve. Frowning I look up and see that his eyes are staring at me.

Not in the good way. Feeing the negative aura start to form around the (f/a) I start to back off. "K-Kenny?!!!" Just as S starts to make a move towards me, Kenny jumps out of the bushes near us. "Mmhhhm!"

Panicking I run behind him and hear S make a weird noise. Kinda like a tsk sound but scarier. Kenny raises his arms protectively I don't of us and glares at the stranger through his hood.

Raising his hands the (f/a) turns around and leaves the park as if nothing happened. Turning fast Kenny takes his hood off and looks at me up and down. "Are you ok?! Did he do anything g to you?!" Shaking my head I hug Kenny. I feel him take a step back in surprise but soon he hugs back.

Not even a month after that, I started to slowly grow sick. Slowly my body started to deteriorate. Ever so slowly, my life became what it is today.

—Flashback End—

A loud banging is heard in your head and a pound to go with it follows. "Fuuuuck....."

Slowly I open my blurry eyes and see grey blobs everywhere. Leaving backwards you feel a large back press against yours. Taking a sniff I recognize the back to be Konner's. "Shit. I'm tied to you...." Feeling how relaxed the back was I knew he was still unconscious.

I attempt to raise my hands to rub my eyes when a loud clanks of chains is heard. "Oh crap." Attempting to raise your leg you feel them to be tied with rope together. 'Just great. They tied us to a god damn stool.'

Pulling hard on my legs I feel the chair move with them. "Oh Crap!" I feel gravity start to pull and I fall backwards into the floor. Hearing a quiet creak I move my head just in time for Konner to fall head first into my chest knocking the breath from me. "F.....uc.....k you......K....Kon....ner...."

Hysterical laughter breaks out as Konner slowly comes to and my eyes start to clear. Looking to my right I see a large (f/a) costume and see a man with blond hair stand above me.

"Oh fuck you S!"

A/n
Hi guys!
So some backstory on how you got sick in the first place! I hope you enjoyed and again apology for the slow updates. (I think there slow anyway) As I was writing this I realized I was making you sound very childish even though you where in the third grade at South Park. Well that was just by habit. I'm used to writing kids of the age of teen or when there at that cute faze that is adorable.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the slightly longer chapter! Till I update again! See y'all!

-E