Chicken Noodle Soup with Rice

—Your POV—

I wake up with a unbelievable amount of pain going through your body. My back feels like it has just been stabbed with a butchers knife over a million times and your head is filled with a dull ache. It also doesn't help that your blood feels tingly from the lightning attack last night.

Slowly I sit up and feel the discomfort of my own skin. "Oh god.... How the heck did I even survive that....?" Looking around I see my
bo-staff retracted and on my nightstand.

"I swear I left this at the storage place..." my (e/c) eyes narrow at this and then I remember everything. "Shit... I hope that everyone got away. I might be the bad guy in this story but their still my friends." Sitting up I go to my closet and get dressed for the day. Nothing fancy. Just some (f/c) sweater and (s/f/c) sweat pants. Going down stairs I feel every single bone in my body pop into a more suitable positions. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I smell chicken and a salty scent.

I let my nose leads me into the kitchen and I see my mom-. Oh wait... in the spot I would normally see mom I see a girl with vibrant red hair that's the size of seventh grader. She notices me and turns to show her grey eyes. There not grey as in blind but a natural grey color. It was Evelyn. My oldest friend since I left South Park. The youngest child of our head technician that makes our weapons. "Oh. Your awake." Her voice sounds as monotoned as it always sounds.

"Why are you here Evelyn? I thought you lived in Texas?" She shrugs and points to the soup. "Doesn't matter. Just eat something. It's almost twelve." I look at the clock on the wall and see it's eleven fifty six. She gives me a bowl that's full of chicken bits, curly noodles, carrots and rice. I can't help but smile. Evelyn's cooking was always the best. She was a prodigy after all.

Taking a spoon I start to eat the warm soup great fully. "Mh~! I need to bring some of this to Kenny and Karen!" Evelyn sits across from me, her expression not hanging. "So. How's your boyfriend been?" Her voice doesn't change ether. She actually remind me a lot of Craig when she speaks but her personality is different. Craig bothers to remember people even ones he doesn't like, while Evelyn if she doesn't care for you at all she won't even know you exist.

"He's fine! I'm actually planning on visiting him today!" She nods her head a little goes to pack up the soup in some tupperware. "Thanks! You wanna meet him?" She shakes her head in a no motion and takes out a screw driver from her short pocket. "I have work today." I let out a small disappointed smile. "Oh ok. Well I want you to meet him soon if that's ok! I don't know when your going back home!"

I stand up and clean up my bowl before leaving to visit Kenny holding a big Tupperware full of chicken noodle soup with rice and carrots. I slip on some flats and leave to Kenny's. As I walk I take my phone out and send a message to Kenny.

-=-=-=-

Me: Hey! I'm coming over with a surprise for you and Karen!

That's good! I actually wanted to :Kenny
Ask you about some stuff.

Me: Ok! See ya!

-=-=-=-

I hum a song as I walk to his house and pass some of my friends from last night. They ether had somber faces or where pissed beyond belief. I can understand why. They always believed the super heroes always won. They never could believe they would need to be saved by the villain also. What I did last night was a blow to there pride and to there body's.

I pass Stan and Kyle last. Stan looks depressed and Kyle has a puzzled look. I could t help but stop for them. "Hey guys! What's wrong?" There eyes kitten up a bit at the sight of me. "Oh! Hi (y/n)!" They notice the soup in my hands. "You going to Kenny's?" I nod my head a blush a little.

"What's wrong with you two? You seem kinda down." They both take a breath and look at each other. I can tell there debating wether to tell me or not. Kyle turns and places a mask over his face. The same kind I wore when I was sick and that I wear when I go to work. "We just are kinda sad at the bad weather." I look up and notice the clouds covering the sky. "Yeah. I guess the weather is kinda depressing. Well I gotta go." I wave at them and continue to go to Kenny's.

— Tiny Time Skip—

I reach Kenny's house and knock on the door. I hear screams and yells from inside and feel my rage grow. I knock again but harder this time. There father opens the door. "Oh! If it isn't Kenny's little lady! Did you come to see him?" I nod my head and smile pretending not to have heard anything. "Then please come in."

I walk in and head to Kenny's room when I hear the yelling start again. My levels of rage grow and I decide to deal with this once and for all. I divert my route and enter the kitchen. Carefully placing the soup on the counter I go back into the living room where the adults were screaming there heads off.

"SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN!!!!" They turn and look at me I shock. "What right do you have to come in here and tell us what to do?!" I send a death glare to Kenny's Father and he instantly shuts up. Kenny's mom sits down also. "You are so childish. Why the fuck are you guys fighting and screaming at each other?!" They both look away like kids.

"He started it!" That was it. I take my phone out and dial a number. "Yeah. I need you to send a strict order to all the men not to see to the McCormicks. I'll send you the pictures of them." I hang up and send a text to the person I just called a picture of Kenny's Parents. "Now you should start being better people hopefully." I turn away and leave to Kenny's room.

As I pass Karen's room I hear crying and I stop. Gently knocking I hear the sobbing soften. "C-come in..." I open the door and see Karen, crying behind her bed clutching the doll Kenny got her so many years ago. "Hi Karen!" She sees its me and smiles. "(Y-y/n)!"

Karen runs out from behind her bed and hugs me tightly. I pat her back and smile softly. "Are you hungry?" She nods her head and I smile. "Let's go get some soup then! My friend made it and I believe it will make you feel better." Her eyes widen and glow with joy. "Yes please!"

"Can you get Kenny then so he can join us while I reheat it?" She nods her head fast and runs off. "KEEEEEEEEEENNNY!!!!!" Giggling I go into the kitchen to heat up the soup.