Clean Up

—Kenny's POV—

Eyes widening I jump down from the window seal and pick her up off the ground. Taking her cloak off I see deep tears in it from Cartman's claws. He must have clawed at her in his sleep while she carried him home. Her breathing is normal but the room smells like something was burnt.

Hesitantly I carefully take the mask off her face. It looked very familiar and I realize that she's wearing a wig. Gently pulling it off it reveals (h/l) (h/c) hair. My eyes widen to see (y/n).

What?! Why is she doing this?! Is someone making her?! Does she really want to?!

I feel something warm and wet on my hands and realize she's still bleeding a lot from her head and back. Fast I gently place her back down and grab the first aid kit she has under her bed. She has it there for me when I come over hurt.

Taking out the bandages and alcohol I turn to see she's slowly getting paler from the lack of blood. Ever so carefully and my face slightly blushing I take her shirt off to reveal the claw marks on her back and a strange pattern in her skin. Shaking my head when I realize I was staring I not very carefully I unscrew the alcohol and poor it in her back. (Y/n) let's out a whimper of pain and grips her fists tighter. I see the white bubbles on the cuts form and fade away as I get the bandages ready.

Gently I sit her up and feel her lean her head into my chest. 'Shit! Get your head out the gutter Kenny!!!!' Ever so carefully I wrap her bandages and TRY not to graze her boobs with the back of my hands.

(-_-)

Hey I said tried!

When I finish wrapping the wounds on her back, I gently move her (h/c) hair away from her face to reveal a long but not deep cut on the edge of her hair line.

Grabbing more bandages I start to wrap her head. I go grab a small washcloth and get it wet in the wink with warm water. I ring out the extra water and comeback to (y/n)'s room. Carefully not to mess up the bandages I wash the blood off her face. It doesn't take long before I look at my handy work satisfied with it. Suddenly her hand raises up and slaps me across the face.

Blushing I quickly realize she was still shirtless and run to her closet to put a clean shirt on her. Grabbing the overly baggy (f/c) t-shirt I put it on her and help her stand up. "Hey, (y/n) you need to change. She grumbles and takes her pants off to reveal (c) panties. I blush profoundly and give her a thumbs up as I smile. "I can die happy now (y/n)."

She slaps me again. "Ok. Are you really asleep or are you laughing in your head at my misery?" She doesn't respond and just snores lightly. I couldn't think how adorable that is. "Hey my love. You need to go to bed. If you don't you won't wake up happy." She lets out a quite grumble and sits on her bed. Then using her foot she pulls her shoes off to reveal black socks that go half way up to her knees. Flopping down she snuggles into her pillow and relaxes.

I can't help but chuckle a bit. Looking down at the puddle of blood and puddles of alcohol I decide to clean the room up a bit.

I go down the stairs and grab the mop from the hall closet and the bucket. Walking over to the sink I fill it with water and then when it's half full head upstairs with the mop on my back trying not to spill it. When I reach the top of the stairs I take a break and look down all the pictures of (y/n) with her family. There weren't many of them, and the ones that where there seemed very fake.

The smiles where faked and the eyes where lifeless. I'm not surprised because at the time they where fighting the grief of losing her any moment to her illness, but they should have focused on the moment more. Turning around I continue down to her room and open the door to reveal a sleeping (y/n) on her bed looking adorable as fuck.

If I wasn't kinda mad at her I would have jumped into the bed and joined her. But it's kinda hard to stay mad at her.

Going back to my chore I start to mop the floor clean. (Sorry if you wanted carpet floors) When I'm sure the floor is spotless I smile and go into the bathroom to dump the dirty water from the bucket. A click is heard and the sounds of Konner and (y/n)'s parents sounding worried get louder as the go start to go upstairs. "Shit!" I silently but quickly run into (y/n)'s room and silently close the door. I see the open window and I climb out of it fast and sprint home out of sight.

—Konner's POV—

I follow behind (y/n)'s parents as we enter the house fast. "What happened there?!" Ms.(l/n) says nearly screaming as she enters the house. "I'm sure she's fine hun! She must have just fled the scene thinking we were cops!" Mr.(l/n) is very smart. That's why I respect him and his clear thinking. "I'm sure that's all it was!" Her mom glares at me clearly not liking the fact I butted in. "She wouldn't have left her bo-staff even if she thought we were the cops! She loves this thing since we got it for her birthday!!!"

That also was a good point to follow out. Even if she's unmotivated and hates the job she does, she still loves her weapon. We hear a sound from upstairs and we stiffen. "Maybe it's just her!" Ms.(l/n) runs up the stairs with us hot on her trail when we enter (y/n)'s room. We are greater by the sight of her soundly asleep in her bed.

She has bandages wrapped around her head that are slightly red from the blood but other then that she looks fine. All three of us let a sigh of relief when suddenly my eyes get covered by Mr.(l/n). "W-what's going on?!" "I'm not allowing a boy to see my daughter in such a state!" What state? Was she worst then I saw?! I go back to the memory and look back. She looked fine beside the bandages on her head. Oh wait. She doesn't have any shorts on.

Blushing a bit I move his hands away to cover my own eyes and leave the room. When I leave the room I go to mine and sit down on the bed. Ugh I'm so tired! I flip down and stare at my ceiling. "She didn't have such a good day today. Her boyfriend dies and her mission might have been a failure. I hope she has a better day tomorrow.