Saving the Princess???

A/N
Hey guys! I found the time to write something but I wasn't in the mood to continue my drafted chapter so enjoy this little bonus story! Also the whole things a joke so don't take it to seriously. See y'all!
(D/l) = dress length

-E
——————————-—————————————-

—Narrator POV—

In  a land far far away.... wait.... DAMN IT! That's way to cliche!!!! Let's start over.

*cough cough*

In a alternate universe in the wide multiverse there exists a world of fantasy. It's is beautiful with princesses and princes of all kinds! Dragons fly across the sky, unicorns prance through the fields like the majestic horse they are, and magic is as normal as air.

In this universe a small kingdom named South Park exists. There a ill princess lives with her powerful parents.

Though her parents have great power, she herself can only cast simple magic like "BURN IN HELL!!!!" Though she can only cast magic like that she has other features that define her.

Her (h/l) (h/c) shone in the sun, the (e/c) color of her eyes draw many people in and her ability to make friends with just about anyone that she takes a liking to. She wears a (f/c) (d/l) and a silver tiara. "WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SOUND SO PERFECT NARRATOR?!!!!"

"SHUT UP!!! THIS IS MY STORY (y/n) AND YOU AGREED TO BE MY ACTOR IN IT!!!"

*cough cough* Back to the narration.

Though one day a force of great evil kidnapped the princess and locked her in a tall tower surrounded by monsters.... and lava..... and more lava.... AND THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE AND IT RAINS CONSTANTLY!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

.....

Sorry...

So her royal parents decide to make a decree. "Any one that is willing to save the princess from the tower will be granted any wish they want!"

A random peasant "Why can't you do it your self? You literally have the most power in the whole kingdom!" The king whispers to a guard and a few seconds later the peasant falls to the ground dead. No one questions it.

So that marks the start of the long wait to be rescued.

—Your POV—

Nope nope nope. I sit on the bed in my room at the top the tower. "I don't need no person to save me! I can rescue myself!!!"

You can't do that (y/n)!!!

"Why the hell not?!"

Story development and that shit.

"Screw that!!!!"

You leave me no choice then.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" I glare at the air as the narrator enters silence. "Yeah. That's what I thought."

I turn around and prepare to punch the wall down when suddenly I feel myself get tied up by unbreakable chains. "FUCK!"

Told you.

"GET THESE OFF OF ME YOU DAMN DISEMBODIED VOICE OR I SWEAR WHEN IM FREE I'LL GET SATAN ON YOUR ASS!"

Sorry. The narrator your currently trying to reach is on break. Please return in 8 years.

"I HATE YOU!!!!"

•—Time Skip of 2 years—•

"NARRATOR YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW OR I SWEAR-!!!!" As soon as the worlds left my mouth the chains around me disappear. Finally!!! I stand up and dust myself off.

Turning around I see the door open and a boy cross dressing in a scruffy but fabulous dress. His hair is long and it's clear he has been wearing the thing forever. A pink bow was on his shoulder and a quiver full of matching arrows was on his back. 'Crap. That's why narrator let me go.'

Standing a little taller I give my best princess smile and look at him. "Great hero! I thank you for saving me!" I do a small bow and look into his blue eyes. "Damn! If I knew the princess was going to be so hot I'd have fallen from heaven sooner!"

An irk mark appears on my head but I don't stop my princess smile. "W-why thank you." With a loud explosion the door falls off and I see three more people run up the stairs.

"CARTMAN YOU FAT ASS I TOLD YOU NOT TO BLOW UP THE STAIRS!!!" They what?

"WHELL KILE THE MONSTURS ARE AFTER US YOU FECKING JEW!!!!" A boy wearing a dingy helmet runs in looking exhausted to be followed by a boy wearing a green hat and have red hair. The after another minute or so a fat kid walks in panting like his life just ended.

The red head and fatty start arguing while the cross dresser try's to flirt with me and the helmet kid doesn't do shit. I slowly feel my patience wear thin. "SHUT UP YOU GOD DAMN MISFITS!!!!"

They all stop and turn to you. The princess smile is still on your face but it looks more like a demons smile. "Shut up and lets leave before I leave you all here!"

Turning to the wall on my left I swing my arm and punch it. A explosion of dust flys around the room and when it clears a hole big enough for everyone to fit in. Coughing a little I start to leave the tower to reveal a giant lava lake that's constantly releasing steam from the rain. Monsters roared and bellowed below me in hunger and rage.

"SCREW YOU GUYS DOWN THERE!!!! IM GOING HOME!"

Turning around I grab the flirty cross dresser and pick him up bridal style. "Since you seen the best option and the point of the story is that I hook up with you, that's what I'm going to do."

I jump off falling to my death with Kenny.

Nooooo! Don't ruin my story (y/n)!!!

"Nope. Screw you narrator! IF YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER COMPLETE THE NORMAL ONE!!!!"

T^T

———-—————-—————-—————-——

A/N

Ok. That's the chapter that I made for laughs. Not sure how funny it actually was though but oh well! I'll update next with the actual chapter when I get the chance. (Last chapter for reasons)

But till then! See y'all!

-E