The New Place

Lisa's POV

I take a deep breath in as I step out of the car and into the front of the place I will be staying in for an undetermined amount of time.

The car pulls away as soon as I got my stuff out and I closed the door.

I'm glad my parents aren't here because they would be breaking down right now. I sigh and take a moment to study the building.

It's tall and clean. With windows covering everyside. At least there will be a lot of natural light.

I begin to walk in and as soon as I enter the lobby a cheerful woman in her mid 30's greets me.

"Welcome! What's your name and what are you in need of?"

" I'm Lisa and I am scheduled to become a long-term patient. "

"Okay, one second... Ah, Lisa Brown right?"

" Yes"

"Okay then one moment"

She then picks up a phone and begins talking. I look around to take in my surrounspdings. There is a water cooler in the corner next to a table with a potted plant and some magazines. There is breathtaking mahogany coffee table with some reclining massage chairs. This place is fancy and nice, why am I here I don't deserve it, I don't deserve anything.

Suddenly a loud noise shakes me out of my thoughts.

"HEY MRS. What do you need?"

" Amy quieter please. "

"Sorry, what do you need?"

" Lisa is new here and I want you to give her a tour of the place"

"Really? "

 "Yes, really"

"If course I will!"

This "Amy" girl seems extremely excited about this she is bouncing up and down and squealing while the mysterious "Mrs" gives her instructions.

"Ok, Lisa let's go!"

"But what about the bags? "

"Oh don't worry about those, the staff will bring them to your room."

I am then lead by a squealing girl to who knows where. While I question why I am in a hotel with service when I don't deserve any of this "help".

"One more thing Amy"

"Yes?"

"Knock before you go into the other girl's room because you don't want to send one of them into one of their attacks, ok?"

"Of course, I wouldn't want to put more stress on them or scare them."

" Thank you very much"

After that all I can think about is why said girls would be sent into "Attacks" if someone where to burst into their room.