Panic

I rush out of the room and bump into Christina on the way.

Katherine's POV

I don't fall from the impact but, my breathing accelerates as memories flash through my head.

Flashback Christina-12, Katherine 11, Lauren 9

Christina was in front of Lauren and me, protecting us from them.

"N-No... D-dont't hurt them... Please. T-Take me!!!"

"N-N-NOOO!!! Ch-Ch-Chrissy!"

I hold Lauren back, hugging her tightly.

"Shhh... It's Ok... Christina told us t-to s-stay safe..."

"N-no!"

Them men take Christina roughly and spit in our faces.

"Don't you worry your pretty little hearts...  Your sister is just going to have some fun time with us... Be thankful for her, without her you would be the one having fun with us!"

I bite my lip as Lauren sobs into my chest.

"Thank your sister you good for nothing pieces of trash!"

" Th-th-th-than-n-ks"

"NO STUTTERS!!!"

"Thanks."

One of the men comes up and slaps me then they all walk out.

A few hours later Christina is thrown into the room unconscious and naked, new and old bruises and scars covering her from head to toe.

"Ch-Ch-Chrissy?"

She is struggling to breathe and I lift her up and put her on our small bed of two pillows and a thin mattress. I kiss her forehead and lay Lauren next o her.

I see blood coming from Christina's privates and I black out.

My vision becomes blurry and I collapse to the floor.

Christina's POV
I bump into a figure and am knocked on the floor. My fears begin racing through my mind.

He is back.

He found us.

He is going to hurt us.

Tears flow freely down my face as I panic. I see a figure fall to the floor, and a figure coming toward us both.

"N-No. Stay away... Please s-stay away..."

"Oh, Christina. Is just me, Dani. Calm down for me. Katherine NEEDS you."

"K-Kath?"

"Yes, Kath needs you. She's on the floor having having a panic attack."

I don't respond and bolt up to find the blurry figure in the floor. I put her head in my lap and begin  to stroke her hair gently, aiming to sooth her.

"Shhh... Shhh... I'm right here your safe... You are safe..."

"K-k-kit-t-ten?"

"Y-yeah. It's me... It's me. You are safe... You are safe..."

She slowly calms down, relaxing into my embrace. The warmth of her body calming me down as well

"Now, despite the fact that you two are adorable, you need to get up and leave. Some one is incoming... Now..."

CLIFFHANGER dun. Dun. DUNNN.
I know, I need help...
K, Bye