...

I was not expecting what came next.

Christina's POV

I have been waiting for this moment for years. I was very nervous and my anxiety was stressing me out. I was sure I knew what the outcome would be but at the same time, you get nervous. I didn't even know that I was going to do this today. I turn to talk to Katherine.

Katherines POV

Christina turns toward me and helps me stand up.

"Are we leaving?"

"Shhh..."

I look at her confused.

"Katherine Ann Cimorelli, we have been together for 3 years, 4 months, 4 days and 19 and a half hours. I have been waiting for this moment since our relationship began. You are the one I want to live my life with forever. You are my savior. You are the light at the end of the tunnel. Your beauty is unmatched by anybody. Your smile lights up the entire world. Even though your smile isn't as big as it used to be, I hope to one day get your smile that big again. So many things have changed in our lives, for better or for worse but, the one thing that has stayed constant throughout our lives is our love for each other. We have been together since the beginning. We always had a connection but, the things HE put us through just strengthened the bond. We never cared about what was wrong or, what was right, we just cared about love and I will forever be thankful for that. Starting from the first time I held you as a baby coming to now. Here in this place. Now granted, this isn't the most romantic place to do this but, I want to start our lives over now, starting with this. We have been through thick and thin, mostly thick but, even during our 13 years in hell, you found a way to brighten my life Every. Single. Day. After HE would play his games you would allow me to comfort you but you would then comfort me. You would help me so much more than you think. The late night cuddles and conversations. The early morning wake ups. You have had such a positive impact on my life. I hope that I can be the thing you are and have been to me. So, Katherine Ann Cimorelli, I want to ask you today, April 5th at 8:30 PM, Will you marry me and make me the happiest girl in this universe?"

This is the happiest I have ever been. I am even happier than when I asked Christina out and she said yes.

Christina's POV

I am now on the floor kneeling down holding out a velvet box that contains the ring. This ring was Mom's before she died, she gave it to me. She told me to marry who I wanted with it and that she would be proud of me no matter what. She was watching over us, I know that the years of pain we have been through have been worth it. I know I made the right choice. I look up at Katherine. Her hand is covering her mouth and she is crying.

"YES!!! Yes"

I put the ring on her finger and hug her tightly and I never want to let go. This is how life was meant to be. I am holding the girl of dreams in my arms after her first non-stuttery words in YEARS. I'm sure that Angela is surprised that the girl I was dating was right under her nose all this time. I am so happy I don't even want to think about Angela and what she has tried to take me from. To bad for her.

"I love you so much baby, I love you so much."

"I l-l-love y-y-yo-ou t-to."

I am smiling so much my cheeks hurt. I haven't smiled this much besides when Kath asked me out. I decided it was my turn to make her as happy as she made me that day.

Amy's POV

Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.

Christina just proposed!!!

Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.

We were all waiting for this but now that it has happened I am in shock.

Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.  Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.

Dani's POV

I am crying right now. Christina has proposed and I couldn't be prouder. I didn't think she would be able to do it. When I first met her she didn't talk and her anxiety would literally stop her from interacting with people. Now here we are and she just proposed to the love of her life. She talked to me about proposing a few months ago but, I didn't know when it was going to happen. I am so proud of those two. Those two are one of the cutest couples I have seen and I know they will stay like that until the end of time because, even when they die, they will be together.

Lauren's POV

Oh my gosh, Christina is engaged to Kath. It is weird to think about how far they have come from our past lives. I hope one day that Dani and I are just like them. They have a beautiful relationship where they are there for each other no matter what. They have been together since I was born. Granted, not in a relationship but, still together. Despite the hell we lived through, their relationship has blossomed and I couldn't be prouder of my older sisters.

Lisa's POV

Oh, my fricking gosh. Christina just proposed to her sister. Not that it was wrong but, I was just not expecting that. I was expecting her to pull out a photo and be like "This is my girlfriend". But, now they are getting married. I am so happy for these people that I haven't even known for an day.

Looking back at it there were so many signs that they were in a relationship, the hugs, and kisses. The hand holding and smiles. The cuddles and comforting. The fact that Katherine pretty much only talked with Christina. There were so many hints of their love that I ignored. but, I am still really happy for them. Maybe one day Amy and I will get a relationship like that with each other.

Well, what did I tell you? Was it worth the wait? I already know the answer, Yes. Yes, it was. Also, can we just mention how cute this chapter is? I didn't title it "Proposal" because that would have given away what was going to happen in the notification. I think that it was so worth the like hour or two wait so like... It was even longer than most chapters. You can no longer be mad at me.