Get Out

Sure it might leave a bruise but, you can deal with a bruise. It's not like I raped her or something.

Angela's POV

"Get Out!"

The short one approaches me with anger and fury written on her facial expression.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"I said, get out. You have caused way to many problems for only knowing us for like an hour. You just slapped my friend. You can leave. Or I will get someone to personally escort you out."

Sheesh. What did I do to this girl? Nothing. That's what. She is just being rude.

Amy's POV

I'm normally pretty happy but now... Now I'm angry. This girl just tried to ruin Kathstina and sent Christina into a panic attack by slapping her. This girl has overstepped her boundaries and walked off a cliff into the danger zone.

I am extremely protective of my friends and don't get angered easily but, this girl has unleashed the tiny dragon that is myself.

"I said leave. I am done playing around. Just leave."

"You are overreacting. but I will leave before you punch me."

She walks away. Punch her? I'm not like HER. I would never punch anyone unless it was for self-defense. I look over to see how Christina is doing. She was thankfully standing up and was giving Katherine a bear hug.

"Hey girls, I'm going to see about getting Angela moved to a different group."

The girls nod and tell me that they will be in their rooms.

I walk downstairs briskly hoping to get this over with quickly.

"Hey, Mrs. Ronda can we get Angela moved to a different group. She caused Christina to go into a panic attack and she slapped Christina. So can we have her moved?"

"Goodness sakes... that child I swear. We will get her moved immediately. Is Christina OK?"

"Yeah, she is for now. She probably won't talk for the rest of the day because her panic attacks are draining."

 "Well, I hope she recovers. I will move Angela immediately. "

 "Thank you"

Angela's POV

"Angela Bass please come down to the front desk"

I wonder why I have been called down. Maybe they are going to reward me for being better than everyone else here. 

 "You called Mrs. Ronda?"

 Mrs. Ronda gives me a small sigh.

 "We are going to switch your group because I was informed of... An incident that you caused. You will be in the room-"

 "Excuse me! I am getting blamed for something that is not MY fault! How dare you!"

 "Well, what is your side of the story? "

"I walked in late to class then Christina told me to get there on time next time. Like no, I will get there when I want to. Next, everyone completely ignored my question. Then when I got mad she told me to leave so I didn't cause anyone to have a panic attack. Before I left I decided to slap her so I could my message across! I did nothing wrong! "

 "You will be moving to a different group. Room 231. That is the end of it."

 Ugh. I stomp away. How could she not understand? I was completely innocent. Ok, maybe not completely innocent. I should have gotten there on time but other than that I hadn't done anything wrong. How was I supposed to know that she was going to be sent a 30-minute panic attack?

I will get my revenge.