You Helped

Lisa has stopped struggling and is just limp in my arms.

Christina's POV

 "It's OK Lisa."

 "N-no... I'm usless."

 "No. No you aren't. You are not useless."

 "I can't even control my thoughts... I don't deserve help..."

"Everyone deserves help. It's ok to mess up. As long as your trying."

"No one will love me. I'm to broken. To scarred."

"You are beautiful even if you are broken an Amy loves you. She loves you so much."

Lisa doesn't respond and just stares at the floor. I turn around to see Amy and see that Katherine is laying her on the bed because she is fast asleep. Amy has tear stains and is curled up.

 "Lisa. Why don't you go cuddle with Amy."

 "No."

 "Why not?"

 "I don't deserve her."

 I sigh and counter it with sarcasm and sass.

 "And Katherine hates poetry. Come on. Come be with Amy."

I pick her up enough for her to stand on her own 2 feet. She picks herself up and falls on the bed. 

 "Good. You two need to talk when you both wake up."

 Lisa grunts and cuddles into Amy immediately calming down. 

 "D-d-dani? Y-o-you o-ok?"

 I see Dani picking at a poster on the wall after Katherine brings her to my attention.

"I just wish I could have helped them. "

"Oh you helped them so much Dani."

"No. You helped them. I didn't do anything. "

"We couldn't have helped if you hadn't gotten us Dan. You are the reason that everyone is ok."

"I guess... "

I nudge Laur to go comfort her and she does, joining in with Dani staring at the poster intently.

"We will be in our room. Get us if you need us."

"Ok."

I grab Katherine's hand and we walk back to our room.

 "G-good j-job Ch-Ch-Chi-i-ssy."

 "Same to you babe. You did amazingly."

 "I-it w-was n-n-noth-th-thing"

 "Of course of was somthing. You helped calm down Amy. Better than I could. Amy fell asleep. I think that's a job well done."

 "S-st-top. I'm t-t-tur-rning in-t-to a t-t-tomat-to"

 She looks down as she blushes furiously.

 "I think that no matter what, you are stunning, tomato and all."

 We fall onto the bed and I begin tickling her.

 "S-s-s-t-t-top!"

 I giggle loudly and stop collapsing in the bed next to her. This is what our childhood was supposed to be like. Not that hell. But, I'm thankful for that anyway. If that didn't happen to us I might not be marrying the love of my life.

 "I I-lo-love y-you."

 "I love you to babe."

We cuddle up to each other and I gently peck her on the lips. We then fall asleep peacefully.

Sorry this is late, my brother dropped a coke bottle and it shattered in the kitchen and my parents were working so, I had to clean it up. By myself. Mopped like 5 times. Vacuumed many times. Cleaned up the entire kitchen and Dinning room. Sprayed insect repellent in the corners so that Amy's didn't devour the kitchen floor.

K, Bye