Goals

Now, time to go have some pizza for lunch. I'm starving.

Katherine's POV

Christina has returned to check on Lauren and I think about Lisa. She has been so nice these past few days. She has defended Christina and me despite her not knowing much about us. I know she has such a kind heart but still, I am scared of her judgment. I don't like sharing things with new people. However, in a weird way, I feel like I can trust her.

I feel Christina pull me into her arms and I look up to see her beautiful face. I give her a smile and she grins back.

I observe her gorgeous features. Her eyes a delicate emerald green that compliments her soft, long, light brown, hair. Her beauty entrances me. So much so that she looks at me worriedly.

"Hey, babe are you Okay?"

"Hmm? Oh. I w-w-was j-ju-s-st th-th-thin-ink-king ab-bout h-h-how if God m-m-mad-de an-anyth-thi-i-ing more beaut-t-tiful th-than y-y-yo-ou th-then, h-he m-mus-s-st have kep-p-tt it t-t-to h-h-hims-s-self."

She looks down and blushes.

"Don't say that..."

"I-it's t-t-tr-rue, in m-my eyes th-th-ther-re is n-n-noth-th-i-ing m-m-more beau-u-t-tif-ful in th-the w-w-wor-rl-ld th-than you."

"Well, in MY eyes, there are more reasons to love you than there are stars in the sky"

I beam at Christina and she kisses my forehead.

"GOALS!!! Y'all are so cute!"

I turn my head to Dani and grin widely.

"Is this goals, or is this the truth?"

Christina responds and then kisses me again. I love her so much and I never want to leave her embrace. She is so amazing, she may be insecure about her personality but, it is one of the best things about her. In fact, everything about her is perfect. I want to be with her forever and, that dream is coming true in front of my eyes. I didn't ever think that this would be possible, especially with Him around. The fact that we are sisters doesn't help my confidence in this relationship either. I hated what we went through (I mean who wouldn't" but, if we hadn't gone through it, I might not have found the love of my life. Despite our years of hell, our relationship has blossomed and I am so glad for that.

"How do I get a relationship like you two?"

I shrug and look up to Christina.

"Umm... Compliment each other, a lot. And trust, you need trust. Kath and I know that we would die for each other, we have a lot of trust. The hellhole did help us build that trust up. So that's an upside..."

"Ok, I'll put that on my list, compliments, and trust. Got it. One day, I will become goals."

I don't know... That might help but, we are pretty cute so, I don't know if you can beat us, EVER.
I found this pickup line when I looked up inspiration pickup line compliment things: You're so hot, that if you ate a piece of bread, you'd poop out toast. What do you think? I don't know who came up with that but, it's great.

Also, what is Christina and Amy's ship name? Everything I come up with is definitely wrong.