Yes

I look down at the floor. She doesn't like me back.

Lisa's POV

"Oh... I- I'm sorry I- I'll go now."

She looks at me in shock as I turn away. I feel a small hand grab my wrist tightly.

"N-no, wait. You didn't even let me respond. I-I like you to. I like you a lot. So, Yes. YES!!!"

She slowly gets louder and louder and she then runs and hugs me. I am in shock for a moment before I hug back. I hug the shorter girl tightly and lift her up. She squeals loudly.

I put her in my arms bridal style and carry her into the room. Dani looks confused and Christina raises an eyebrow.

"I take it she said yes?"

I grin widely and nod. I see Katherine cuddled into Christina's arms and the bathroom door closed.

"Wait, Chrissy, you knew about this!!!"

"Yup. You both told me that you liked each other on the same day. Lisa asked me if she could ask you out and I agreed. That's how this happened. Also, are you all Ok? I heard crying"

"You heard that? You have like superhearing!"

She shrugs at my response and looks at me expectantly.

"Oh, umm yeah, we are fine. Amy was just saying some things about herself that were not true at all and I was trying to get her to stop."

Amy looks down at her knees while she is in my arms.

"Sorry."

"It's fine Ames, it's fine. Now Let's eat."

Amy nods and I look for our food.

"Hey! No one has told me about what happened!!!"

"To make a short story shorter, Lisa asked Amy out and Amy said-"

"YES"

Christina looks at Amy.

"Sorry, I just realized that Lisa got me tacos."

She looks at me.

"What? I knew they were her favorite..."

She sighs and shifts Katherine on to the bed and Katherine groans.

"Noooo... Your warm"

"I'll be right back, I have to check on Lauren. She has been in the bathroom for a while."

Kathrine pouts but sighs.

"Fine, come back though. Ok?"

"Always."

Christina then kisses Katherine on the head and walks away.

Christina's POV

I walk into the bathroom and I don't see Lauren and that worries me. I quickly search the room. Where is she? Oh, gosh. She can't be gone... She- I just... No. I rush out of the bathroom in a panic.

"Hey, Christ-"

"Lauren is gone"

I cut Lisa off.

"What?"

This is sad. IDK where Lauren is but, we will find out on Friday. Most likely.