Nicknames

Christina mumbles sorry over and over again. The door bursts open again.

"IS EVERYONE OKAY???"

Lauren's POV

Amy says loudly making me flinch and Christina tense up as I lean against her. 

I put my finger up to my lips.

"Amy, can- can you be- quieter?"

"Oh. I am so so so sorry. I forgot."

I give her a small forgiving smile despite the fact that I don't understand how you forget that.

"Chrissy? Are you Ok?"

She looks up at me the pain and brokenness in her eyes.

"I'll be fine. We have to go check on Katherine now. Then Lisa is going to Share her backstory. Ok? Don't worry about it."

I look at her with an unconvinced stare.

"I promise, I'm fine. Don't worry, Please."

She pleads with me and I relax.

"Ok."

"Now, let's go. Amy, we are fine, I am fine, Lauren is fine. Just had a large scare... It involved Angela."

Christina stands up and grabs my hand in the process.

"Ugh. Not Angela. I don't like hating people but, she has earned it but, to change the mood! I'm so excited to hear my Cinderella's story! I am so curious about it!!!"

I look at her confused. When did they start calling each other names like that? What did I miss?

"I call her princess or Cinderella and she calls me Beauty or babe. What?"

I just shrug.

"Come on, with the number of names Kath and Chrissy call each other and you think our names for each other are weird?"

I shrug again. I guess they do call each other weird names, I just never considered it.

"Seriously, Kath calls Chris; Cinderella, Princess, Lion, Mama Bear, Babe, Honey, Angel eyes, Kitty, My Queen, Precious, Chrissy, and Braveheart. Chrissy calls Kath; Cookie, Baby, Babe, Mine, Cupcake, Kit Kat, Kathy, Honey Bunch, Waffles, Butterfly, Sweetheart, and Boo Boo Bear. Like, it is cute, very cute, but you think we are weird?"

"I never said I thought you were weird, I was just curious I guess."

Amy has seemed to have forgotten already and we walk back to our room.

When we walk in Christina immediately rushes over to Kath who is curled up on the bed possibly crying.

"Hey, Hey babe. Why are you crying?"

Kath doesn't answer and she turns to Christina and pulls her into a tight hug.

"I- I th-th-th-though-t-t th-that- th-th-that y-y-you g-g-got h-h-hu-r-r-t-t -I-I w-w-was w-w-worr-rr-rried th-th-a-at-t y-y-you  w-woul-ld-d - th-th-tha-at y-y-yo-ou w-w-woul-ld-d- l-l-le-leave."

"Oh, Kit Kat, I would NEVER leave you. No matter how hurt I am. I promise. I promise on my life."

Christina swiftly sits down on the bed and lets Kath bury her head into her Chris's chest.

I will tell Lisa's backstory next update. I figured that I should probably start with those soon considering it is the 33 chapter of this book so... At least the story is going to be long... Right?