Y-yes?

We cuddle up to each other and I gently peck her on the lips. We then fall asleep peacefully.

Katherine POV

I wake up slowly, checking the clock in the room. It's only been 10 minutes and I have already awoken. Seriously? I sigh and shift slightly. I feel a weight on my stomach and look down. Christina is sleeping silently with a strand of hair covering her face. I move it gently trying not to wake her up. I sigh looking at her face. So angelic. What did I do to deserve her? She is like an angel from heaven.

I hear a loud knock.

"Y-yes?"

"May I come in?"

The voice is gruff and low.

"Y-y-yes."

The door opens and a stereotypical CIA agent type person walks in. What does he want?

"Are you Katherine Cimorelli?"

"Yes."

I didn't stutter! Its getting better!

"I am a security officer at the prison your father is in. He will be visiting you today during the... your....social hour."

"W-wh-what?"

"Your father wished to apologize to you and has been wishing for a couple of months. We refused his request but, he has made immense progress and, the therapists and doctors here approved, they say it may help you progress. It will only be for 30 minutes or less. He will be completely supervised and there will be many security officers. We are giving you a choice, however, would you like to do this?"

"Uh... I-I..."

"It's fine. You have until after dinner to decide."

The man leaves and I am left there shaking. I shake Christina awake quickly and she groans.

"Hmm... Kath? Babe? Are you ok?

"D-Dad..."

She looks at me with fear.

"W-what about dad?"

"H-he h-h-he-want-t-ts t-t-o v-v-is-is-it... T-t-tod-d-day"

"When?"

"A-Af-after d-d-d-inner"

"W-why?"

"T-t-to ap-p-polog-gi-ze."

She stares at the wall for a few minutes.

"I-I'm going. You don't have to b-but... I want to hear his reasoning for... for torturing us.... for years... Are you coming?"

"...Y-yes."

I don't know what is going to happen... Ideas would be nice... If not... Then... I'll come up with something during Church while I am waiting for my brother to get out of sunday school.

K, Bye