Not Friends

I look and see Katherine being restrained by Dani and Lisa with tears pouring down her face.

Christina's POV

"CH-CH-R-R-IS-ISY!"

I run over to Kath and signal for Dani and Lisa to let her go and then, I allow Katherine to collapse into my arms.

"Shh. I'm right here baby. I'm right here"

She continues to sob into my chest as I comfort her. She is gripping onto my shirt tightly as if I were going to leave. I continue to whisper sweet and reassuring things into her ears.

"I th-th-ou-g-ght-t th-tha-a-t y-y-you g-got h-h-hu-r-rt"

"I'm fine baby. I'm right here."

She doesn't respond and just cuddles closer while crying.

"What exactly did Mrs. Ronda tell you?"

Lisa and Dani don't talk and wait for Amy to begin. I look at Amy expectantly.

"Well, a little while after you left we were talking. Katherine was listening and Lauren was asleep. We were talking when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and answered. Mrs. Ronda was at the door and let her in she said, "Girls, I have some bad news. The new therapist that we assigned Christina was not a good person. His room has security cameras and we saw him yelling at her. We turned on the audio and heard him calling Christina foul names. The security guards are on the scene now. Christina will get help if she needs it. Thank you. Now I would answer questions but, we have to go meet the police and inform them of the situation." Then, Mrs. Ronda left and Katherine jumped up. Lauren woke up as well. Katherine was about to get up and go check on you before Dani stopped her. Katherine kept trying to get up and Lisa had to help keep Kath in bed. Then you walked in."

"Ok."

I was glad to know that she hadn't been restrained for too long and that no one knew about his sexual advances toward me. I look over to see Lauren slightly anxious with a distant look in her eyes.

"Hey, Lauren? Are you Ok?"

She has no response and seems numb. I think she is having an acute stress disorder breakdown. I think that the thought of me being hurt sent her into a dreamlike haze.

"Hey, Babe. I'm going to check on Laur Ok?"

"Ok"

I gently set Katherine back down on the bed and scoot over to Lauren. I gently touch her face.

"Hey, Lauren. It's me, Christina. Can you tell me what's going on?"

A door bursts open and I see Angela. My body tenses and then fills with rage. She dares show her face again. She will get what she deserves.

"Hello, Friends!!! I'm back!!! I know you missed me."

Who does this girl think she is? Friends? No. We will never be friends. I don't forgive people who hurt my friends or family, Ever.

"We. Are. Not. Friends. And. We. Will. NEVER. Be. Friends."

I respond with a harshness in my voice that is unusual. Angela begins laughing uncontrollably. Was this girl insane? I take in what she looks like. Her eyes are wide and red. Was she high? Why did she come HERE of all places?

"Come on. You know you all love me.  We are definitely friends. You are just joking with me."

This time Lisa, Amy, and Dani come to our rescue.

"You are not any of our friends. You have hurt us too much."

Dani's voice is harsh and almost is a low growl.

"You have caused so much pain and grief you need to leave."

Lisa's voice is calm but firm.

"You. Have. Crossed. The. Line. I don't want to see you around here EVER. AGAIN. Got it? If not I will make it very clear. You are not welcome. You need to leave. Au Revoir. Goodbye."

Amy slowly approaches Angela and intimidates her.

The door opens and a security guard pops in.

"Hey girls have you see- Never mind. Angela, you are coming with us for obtaining and using substances. Come on"

I'm relieved the security guard came because Amy and Dani looked ready to punch Angela. I don't blame them.