Jermajesty

The girls begin talking and conversing while I listen. Lauren is somehow still asleep.

Amy's POV

The girls and I continue conversing while Lauren sleeps. We hear a knock on the door.

"That's probably Lise. I left her a note. I wonder if she has finally woken up."

I walk up and open the door to see Mrs. Ronda with a clipboard.

"Hey, Mrs. Ronda!!! What do you need?"

"This is Christina's room, right? I need Christina."

"Yeah come on in! Christina is sitting on her bed"

I let Mrs. Ronda in and she walks over to Christina after spotting her on the bed.

"Hey Chrissy, Mrs. Ronda needs to talk you."

"Hello Christina, I would like to inform you that your counselor is changing. You will have the new counselor. His name is Mr. "Jermajesty" His room is number 117 on the ground floor. He would like to have a meeting with you in a few minutes. Are you Ok With that?"

I attempt to hold my laughter in. Is that really a name? That is the best name ever. Oh, my goodness. It's great. I succeed for the most part.

"I told you, I am not going to any one-on-one therapy sessions until Kath is healed."

"He said it would only take 15 minutes at most. He just wants to introduce himself. But, I can tell him that you said no."

"Fine. I will go but, I am leaving after 15 minutes or earlier depending on how long it takes. Tell him that I will be down in 5 minutes."

"Thank You, dear."

Mrs. Ronda leaves and I break out into laughter. Dani looks at me strangely.

"Umm Ames are you ok?"

"Jermajesty"

Dani breaks out into a huge grin and begins laughing as well. Christina leaves.

"Kath I'll be back as soon as I can Ok"

"O-o-k"

Christina's POV

I walk down to Mr. "Jermajesty"'s room. Is that really his name? When I get there I knock on the door.

"Come on in"

I walk in and see a therapists lounge chair and a therapist in his 50's sitting in a chair behind a desk.

"Ah, Hello Christina. Take a seat on the chair."

I nod and sit down.

"It's nice to meet you, Christina. You look great today."

"Thanks."

He acts like he has seen me before. Maybe it is just his way of making patients feel good about themselves.

"Now, I know YOU, why don't you get to know me? Ask any questions you would like."

His voice seems familiar but I shake it off just thinking I've seen or heard him around the hallways before. I shrug at him trying to signal that I couldn't care less.

"Well, since you seem shy, My name is Jermajesty Brandy. I used to be an alcoholic but, I am done with that now. I am 62 years old and I enjoy my job. I am not planning on retiring anytime soon. Now, any questions?"

He is met with my silence. I didn't know what to ask. I wasn't curious about anything in his life. I don't want to talk about alcohol.

"Girl! I said do you have any questions for me! Listen to me when I talk. Respond when I talk. God, Did our lessons not teach you ANYTHING?!"

I recoil at his yelling. Wait, he knew my father? Suddenly I know why I recognize his voice. He was one of THEM. I begin to hyperventilate. What if he wants to hurt us again. Oh, my goodness. I have to protect the girls. He was one of the people who did it to Katherine and me at the same time. We were only 6 and 7. I am thankful that he didn't do it to Lauren though. He came for 2 years and he stilled scarred us for life. What if he gets HIM out of prison.

"S-sorry"

"Are you still a F***ING FA*GGOT?"

I nod slowly scared of what might happen.

"DID YOU FORGET? YOU RESPOND VERBALLY"

"Yes, sir."

"Good Job. Now, why don't we play a fun little game? I'm sure you remember it. It will convince you that you are straight and not dyke. You will have the time of your life. Won't you?"

He begins unzipping his pants and comes near me slowly like a predator waiting to pounce on their prey.

Suddenly the door bursts open and a security guard takes custody of him handcuffing him.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. If you start asking questions now, you can stop at any time. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

He is met with the sound of my hyperventilation until Jermajesty speaks up.

"What are you doing? Christina and I were just about to play a game. You interrupted. It was going to be fun"

"Sir, we have camera's all around the hospital and we were informed of your violence toward Mrs. Cimorelli over the camera."

The security officer walks out and leaves me in the room hyperventilating. A nurse walks in.

"Hello. Christina? Are you ok?"

Is this lady serious? I was about to be sexually assaulted and she asks if I am ok?  Despite my borderline Panic attack I nod and get up. I walk out and head toward my room. I have to go help Kath recover. I will tell them about what happened later. I attempt to calm my nerves and anxiety. I take a few deep breaths in. I walk into our room opening the door gently.

"Oh, my goodness Chrissy are you Ok? We heard about what happened. Mrs. Ronda told us. We had to stop Katherine from going down there."

I look and see Katherine being restrained by Dani and Lisa with tears pouring down her face.

Jermajesty is a name, I promise. I know... It's weird. Writing this chapter was... interesting... but, sad... Very sad...

Also, The title of this chapter was great. I name the chapter after I am done writing and this is what I came up with.