I like you

You know what?

Lisa's POV

I give the girls their food and ask Amy to follow me. Christina gives me a questioning look and I wink back. She has a look of confusion then realization. She smiles and nods. I lead Amy outside of the room and she looks concerned.

"Hey, Lisa? Are you Ok? What did you need to talk to me about?"

"I just wanted to say that, ever since I met you, you have been bright and bubbly. Your so insecure about your laugh but, I love it. You're beautiful in more ways than you think, even when your lips aren't a pretty pink. You hate your body type but, I absolutely love it.  You hate that you're loud. I love it. You are so loving and kind. Your heart is bigger than almost everyone's I know combined."

"Lisa? What are you doing? That's nice of you but, I know that other people hate me for my laugh and that I'm so loud. I just don't know when to be quiet. I'm so short and I'm not skinny enough. I'm childish and immature. I am stupid and I- I can't be like Katherine, tall and poetic. I can't have beautiful emerald green eyes or be neat like Dani. Why are you lying to me?"

It breaks me to hear her say that I am lying to her. She has tears threatening to spill as do I.

"NO, no, no do not say those things about yourself. You are so beautiful, SO beautiful. Yes, you may be loud, that's what makes you, YOU. If you were quiet and introverted like Lauren then, you would be Lauren. Not you. If you had deep green eyes and were neat than you wouldn't be you, you would be Dani. If you were poetic and tall like Katherine then, you wouldn't be YOU, you would be Katherine. If you were mature and a leader like Christina then you would be Christina and not YOU. You need to be YOU because if your not you then, who is going to be you?

"I-I I don't know..."

"Amy, you are beautiful. I love you, more than I should could you- will you become my girlfriend?

"L-Lisa? I-I"

"Wait, I know you may not feel the same way. I just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful and that so many people look up to you. I just wanted you to know that."

"Lisa I- They don't look up to me. How could they? I am so-"

"Don't even finish that because you are not. You are Dani's older sister, you are her role model. She adores you. Lauren wishes that she could be loud, she wants to be able to say things to people but, she can't. Katherine wants to be able to have a heart as big as yours. She thinks that you are one of the kindest people she knows. Christina wishes she could be as carefree and open to people as you are. She wants to not be afraid of things like being late or of other people judging her. All the girls may seem perfect to you but, you are perfect to them. And me, I like you. I like you a lot. I want to make you happy and I want to show you how perfect you are. In every single way. If you don't feel the same we-we can pretend that this never happened. Ok?"

"..."

I look down at the floor. She doesn't like me back.

Well, I like this chapter. It's sweet, I like it alot. I might update my other book today depending on how distracted I get.  So, we will see... We will see... I also feel like these chapters are short but, I don't have the energy for anything longer at the moment. Maybe when summer break comes I will do more... Maybe.