Blacked Out

Angela's POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!! Did this girl's SISTER take Christina away from me!!! How dare she. I know the guards have noticed that I left but, I need to get my revenge ASAP. I will get Christina even if it means hurting someone else. All the things she just said, were wrong. This girls smile is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen it is repulsive and, their lives might start over now but, that doesn't mean that HELL will go away. You don't just go taking the girl that I want from me. I always get what I want.

I grab the closest thing near me which happens to be a small potted plant. I hurl it at the girls head. I may not have the best aim but, I know that no matter what I will hit someone. And, it will get Christina to be in a relationship with me because she doesn't want me to hurt anyone else.

It hits Katherine in the back of the head.

JACKPOT!!!

Katherines POV

Chrissy and I were hugging and she was crying her eyes out. We were both ecstatic and we were giving each other kisses. No one else matters right now. 

I hear a loud scream. I feel something Hit my head, hard.

Suddenly the world goes black.

Christina's POV

We were rejoicing when suddenly Angela throws a potted plant at Katherine.

I scream and Katherine blacks out.

This can't be happening. No. This is just a bad dream. She can't get hurt. I promised them, I promised them. This can't be happing.

"GET AN AMBULANCE!!!!"

I crumple to the floor and put Katherine's head into my lap. How did I let this happen? I can't let my guard down again.

I see blood.

Oh no...

I want to scream and cry but, I have to be there. I am ignoring everyone else. I shouldn't be shutting them out but, I have no choice. I have to be there for Katherine. We just got engaged for heavens sakes alive. I can't lose her yet. Not yet. Not ever.

The paramedics get here and allow me to get onto the ambulance. I know I shouldn't leave the girls but right now I have to be with Katherine. This is one of the times where I question why the mental hospital doesn't have an actual hospital in it. The first part of the ambulance ride is a blur and Kath wakes up during it.

"C-c-chr-ri-rissy?"

"Hey baby girl, You are going to be okay honey, I promise"

She blacks out again

They take Kath into surgery, leaving me as a mess in the waiting room.

I sit in the uncomfortable chair for what feels like hours. What did we do to deserve this pain? I am woken from my numb state when Lauren leans on me and comforts me. When did she get here? She doesn't say anything she just comforts me like I have done so many times for her.

A doctor walks into the waiting room and asks for the Cimorelli Family.

"Here"

I can hear the scratchiness in my throat.

"Well, I am glad to say that although there was a large cut on Katherine's neck and a small concussion, she is going to be okay. Katherine will need a lot of bedrest because of the concussion and the bloodloss but she will make a full recovery. She is asleep currently. Would you like to see her?"

"Yes, Please."

The doctor leads us to her room.

She has a bandage wrapped around her neck. With an IV attached to her arm.

I hope she will be okay and Angela better watch out.

Hey, at least I didn't end with the doctor being like "Katherine is..." And I know that so many people hate Angela and me right now. I was getting mad at Angela while writing it so... you know...