Where is She?

"Lauren is gone"

I cut Lisa off.

"What?"

Amy's POV

"Lauren is gone- she- isn't-she isn't in the bathroom I- I can't have lost her- I I promised them I would protect them I"

Christina crumples to the floor and Katherine bolts up.

"Wait, Kath!!! You have a concussion don't-"

I try to warn Kath but it's too late. She collapses mid step with a loud thud. Christina flinches and her head snaps up.

"N-n-no I-I Kath!!!"

I can see that Christina feels like her world is crumbling down around her but, it's not. Dani, Lisa, and I are here for her.

Christina rushes to Katherine and lifts her up.

Christina's POV

This can't be happening. I promised that I would protect them. I pick Katherine up and set her on the bed. I look and see a bright red mark on Kath's arm. That is going to leave a bruise but, although I am concerned about Kath, my biggest concern is Lauren because I don't know where she is.

"A-Amy watch Kath while Lisa and I look for Lauren. Dani can you report to Mrs. Ronda the situation. I- I have to look for Lauren"

I run out of the room and I think that Lisa follows. I run to the top floor because I decide that it is the best place to start.

We get through the top two floors and no sign of her.

"Where is she Where is She?'

I mumble this same phrase repeatedly as we search through every room. I push open a bathroom door and her muffled sobs. I am silent and listen to the conversation.

"Be quiet you little piece of sh*t!!! We are almost out, we are leaving through the window."

The voice sounded familiar. I hear more muffled screams and I hear a loud smack. The skin on skin contact making me flinch. I quietly open the door and wave Lisa in. She comes in and tries to talk but, I shush her and tell her to listen.

"Come on you fu**ing F*aggot"

I decide that it is time to act and quickly walk out from the confines of the small entrance way.

I see Angela holding Lauren who is gagged at knifepoint.

This is so short. Sorry, I wanted to update but, I didn't have time to write a long chapter because I had so much to do today. Sorry.