one

"Soo, Chloe," Olivia said
"No," I replied bluntly, I didn't have any weed left and was in a bad mood because I didn't get paid until the weekend
"You didn't even know what I was going to ask!" Olivia exclaimed
"Well unless it involves free weed I'm not interested,"
"Well it's your lucky day because it does,"
I looked up from my phone and saw Olivia smiling mischievously "Go on,"
"So I met this guy today, Slim, and his friend, Kells or something like that, is having this party and apparently he's got a shit ton of weed that he gives the inner circle for free, right? So slim's part of this inner circle and he said that if I brought someone hot with me that Kells liked he'd probably give them free weed, thoughts?"
"The inner circle, are you joking Liv?" I laughed, this sounded like some pretentious mafia some kid that just turned 21 decided to set up
"Are you in or not?"
"Free weed, of course I am,"

Not going to lie, I was expecting a nice house. After all, if this Kells guy was going to give out free weed he must have some money, but I wasn't expecting anything like this. This wasn't a house, it was more like a mansion.
"Liv this is fucking insane,"
"I know right. Ooh look there's Slim!" Olivia squealed as the girls got out the car. Slim came over and kissed Olivia. He looked vaguely familiar, I just couldn't tell where I'd seen him before. Maybe me and him had a sesh one time, I couldn't remember. Once they were done, he looked at Chloe
"Yeah, Kells is gonna like you," he said to her
"How do you know?" I asked, skeptic about this Kells person
"I just do, follow me ladies," He replied as they stepped inside Kells' house. Almost immediately, my high school memories came flooding back as I saw him. Colson Baker.

Of course, Slim. The name didn't even cross my mind. "Ay Kells! The girl I was telling you about is here!" He shouted. I prayed that "Kells" wasn't Colson Baker even though I knew he was. What were the odds that there were two people referred to as Slim in the area and Colson just happened to be here. He approached us and my stomach dropped. I was going to be getting weed from my high school boyfriend. Kells, or Colson, looked pretty similar. Still tall, same face, same eyes. Those same, gorgeous eyes. The only real difference were the incredible tattoos that adorned his skin. I was shocked.
"Oh my fucking god, Chloe?" He asked, clearly surprised that I was here
"Yep, how you doing Colson? Or kells or whatever you're called now," I replied, having to look up slightly in order to make eye contact. Slim and Olivia looked confused.
"Remember Chloe? My highschool girlfriend?" Colson asked
"Yeah, I- oh my god. I didn't even recognise you,"
"Yeah, neither,"
"You're still hot," Olivia cleared her throat, Slim turned around to face her "Sorry. Come on, I wanna show you something," He took her hand and they walked off somewhere.

"It's been a long fuckin time," Kells said, still not quite recovered.
"It has. What've you been doing in the 10 years I haven't seen you?" I asked. I was unsure if she should be friendly or stand-offish so she tried a mix of both
"Oh you know, dropping albums, earning money, raising my daughter. All other kinds of shit. You?" He replied casually. Quickly, I caught on that he was very high and probably wouldn't remember this the next morning.
"You had a kid? Shit."
"Yeah, but no big deal. Anyway you want some weed?"
"That's the only reason I'm here," I replied
Kells smiled "You've always been one of the ones who was down for whatever,"

So this was a short chapter but next one will be longer! XX