thirty eight

I needed to pull myself together, stop being a little pussy and send Kells a fucking text. Easier said than done. I had typed out about a million different variations of text messages but hadn't sent one. This time, I vowed to send it.
Me: can u come to sians tomo
Kells: i can come right now
"Sian!" I yelled
"What?"
"Go to the window and see if he's still outside," I commanded. Sian sauntered over to the window
"Yep, he's on his phone," She replied. I handed her my phone. Without saying anything, she opened the window "Kells!" She shouted
"Sian! What are you doing?"
"Come up!" She shouted to Kells "I'm solving your problems, you're welcome,"
Instantly, I began to feel nauseous. I wasn't sure if it was morning sickness or nerves, but put it down to nerves and sat down on the couch, biting my nails.
"Oh my god woman, pull yourself together,"
"Sorry. I just want it to all go good,"
"It will," Sian reassured me as we heard his footsteps come up the stairs.

Kells entered, and walked straight into the kitchen, where I was sat on a barstool.
"Chlo, I love you, I'm sorry," He said. I tried so hard not to break, but I couldn't help it. It was his eyes, they just always made my heart melt. And this time, they were filled with sorrow and regret. My eyes watered, and Sian handed me a tissue.
"I just- I just want to know why," I said, my lips tightly pursed as I wiped away a tear
"I swear, it meant nothing. I was just upset, and pissed, after our fight so I went to the nearest bar. I did like 5 shots and stuff on top of that. I got high, on like acid or something, I don't know. I didn't even fully remember the night until I saw the pictures,"
"Have you spoken to her since then?"
"She dmed me when shit hit the fan," He admitted, pulling them up on his phone
@alexabrooke.26: i didn't know u had a gf, if ur single now I'm down
@machinegunkelly: idc if ur down I love her and I'll do whatever it takes to make her forgive me so u can just fuck off now
I'll admit, reading the message did make me smile. I slid the phone across the counter to him and he put it in his pocket.
"I love you," I said. His face lit up "But for this to work we need a fuck ton of trust; and it'll be a while before I trust you like I did before,"
"I get that, I fucked up and you have every reason not to trust me. But please, give me a second chance,"
I thought for a moment, about the other girl and our fight. But then I thought about the two years of incredible memories that we had together, and I couldn't deny it. He was the one I loved and needed and life without him was unbearable "Okay,"
He ran round to where I was sitting and picked me up newly-wed style, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. The moment felt perfect, how it was supposed to be.
"I love you and I will never hurt you again," Kells said to me
"I love you, and forgive you. You're my everything," I told him and kissed him again.