three

His house was covered in trash and food, and it was lowkey disgusting
"Um. You wanna take the kitchen and I'll clean up in here?" He said. I agreed and walked into the kitchen, praying it wasn't as bad as the lounge I'd just been standing, and surprisingly, there wasn't that much. I began by chucking food and random crap that was scattered around the room into the bin, which took about half an hour. I wiped down surfaces and put the bar stools back. I even loaded his dishwasher and put the clean stuff away. I work at Starbucks, okay? This is my job.

After I'd finished, I went to check on Kells.
"Need help?" I asked
"Eh... yes. I can't clean to save my fucking life,"
"Okay, well, put all the glasses in the kitchen and get the vacuum to clean the floor. Then all we need to do is straighten furniture," I said, proud that I was actually being useful for once.
"Cool," Kells said before grabbing a handful of glasses and walking towards the kitchen "Holy shit! Casie's gon know I had a girl over because my house ain't ever this clean,"

We finished cleaning, and Casie was coming in 10 minutes.
"Okay well ima head off," I told Kells
"Can you come back later?" He asked me
"Sure, why?" I was curious
"I just wanna see you again. I had a great time last night," he smiled
I blushed, knowing he could see it under my faded foundation "Me too. So what time do you want me to come back?"
"Whenever really,"
"Ok, see you whenever,"
"Bye,"

When I got home, I showered quickly and changed into this outfit and did my makeup:

Sent a couple of pictures to Liv who replied w yas go get urself a rapper! I've already got his best friend 👅 I got another text from Kells saying I could stay over at his house, I packed a quick overnight bag, chucked it in my car and drove to h...

I got another text from Kells saying I could stay over at his house, I packed a quick overnight bag, chucked it in my car and drove to his place.

I pulled up at his house and parked outside. He saw me through the window and greeted me as I walked up his drive. When I got to the door we hugged
"Welcome back to mi casa"
"Oh you did pay attention in school!" I joked
"Ha ha, Casie come downstairs! There's someone I want you to meet," he shouted upstairs. Casie came walking down the stairs, and she was pretty adorable. She was wearing a pink t-shirt and some black jeans.
"Hi, I'm Chloe," I said to her
"I'm Casie," She said back to me, then she whispered (loudly) to Kells "Dad she's really pretty,"
"I know," he replied. "So do you want to do anything with Chloe? Remember she's probably better at cooking than I am,"
"Can we make cookies?" She asked, looking hopefully from me to Kells
"If it's ok with your dad," I said
"Please, Dad?" She begged
"Of course we can," he said before picking Casie up and slinging her over his shoulder. She screamed in delight and he walked towards the kitchen and I followed the both of them.

We were half way through making the dough when Kells got a phone call. He answered and left the room.
"Did you clean the kitchen?" Casie asked me
"I did clean the kitchen,"
"Dad isn't really the best at cleaning; but don't tell him I said that because I don't want to hurt his feelings. Boys aren't very good at things like that,"
I laughed "I won't tell him. How often do you see your dad?"
"Used to be not very much, but now I see him all the time, sometimes I get to go with him when he does work,"
"That's nice, do you like going to work with him?"
"Yeah, but when it's boring work I still have to go but dad lets me play on the iPad so it's ok. Ooh can I add the chocolate chips?"
I handed her the bag and she measured out the right amount before putting them in.
"What's your job? Some of dads old girlfriends were models, but I think you're prettier than them,"
"Thank you, you're very pretty as well. I work in Starbucks, but it's quite a boring job," I answered. I was lowkey falling in love with Casie, she was the most adorable and polite 7 year old I'd ever met.
"Yoo guess who's up for an audition!" Kells said, walking back into the room
"Well done!" I said
"Are you going to be in a movie?" Casie asked
"Maybe. Come here!" He said with open arms, Casie ran to give him a hug. Kells beckoned for me to come and join in. I walked over and hugged them. His body was warm and he smelled like aftershave. It was nice.

"She's adorable," I told him when he came downstairs after kissing Casie good night
"I raised her, of course she is," he said with a wink as he sat down on the sofa next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes before Kells said "Look you know I ain't the best at feelings and shit but I feel like we could have something special, you know?"
My heart raced "Yeah I get you," I said, trying to sound chill about this whole situation
"So can we, like, try again or something? Like I know shit happened but like, we're older now. It's chill,"
"It is," I leaned in and kissed him "very chill,"

I'm trying to make Casie as precious as she is in real life but it's kind of difficult bc words can't describe how cute she is