twenty five

On my phone, there were three missed calls from Diddy, a text from Dani that read HAS DIDDY CALLED U and a dm from my brother, a meme. Not wanting to get out of my nice warm bed, I texted Diddy; Kells was still asleep
Me: Why have I got 3 missed calls from u
Diddy: Bc the line blew up and the modelling agency Kendall is with wants to meet w all the girls
Me: Can I call u later I am getting married today
Diddy: ???
Me: We r signing papers
Diddy: Sick have fun nd call me when u can

Just as I was drifting back to sleep, our bedroom door creaked open and Casie came in. I rolled over
"You okay, Cas?" I asked her
"Yeah I just wanted to know where the iPad charger was,"
"I don't know but you can use my phone charger," I told her, ripping it out of the wall socket and giving it to her. On her way out, she dropped it, making Kells wake up.
"Was that Cas?" He asked me, I nodded "Casie Baker get back in here," I heard her footsteps across the landing and she came back in "Come here," He said, she walked over to the bed and squeezed in "Now I have my two favourite girls both here with me," He gave us a hug and it felt like we were one big happy family. "Now, Cas. Today, me and Chlo are doing something very special and you're coming with us,"
"Okay, what are we doing?"
"Me and your dad," I explained "Are going to get married,"

She was a little confused at first. But after we explained that you could get married without actually having a wedding, Casie got the idea and seemed pretty thrilled about it. We had some more cute family cuddles and finally dragged ourselves out of bed to get ready for the day. I did the whole 'something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue' shit just because I could, and knocked out two in one by, of course, borrowing a blue t shirt from Kells because his wardrobe was basically mine and put on some new leggings from Lulus and wearing my old vans. We made waffles for breakfast because today was a special day and left the house, I was dying inside.

"Congratulations, you're married," The woman that was in charge of going through all the legal stuff with us said. A huge smile spread across my face
"I've succeeded, I made you smile from ear to ear! That was my day one goal and I did it," Kells said. We kissed and hugged, took a couple of photos and left. His arm was around me as we walked out "Chloe Baker. I like it,"
"Me too. I love you, Colson Baker,"
"I love you too,"
"Three and a half Bakers now," Casie said
"Yep. Our little family,"

Short ass chapter but ty for 2k reads💞