thirty one

Before we begin I just thought that I should mention that this book is number 2 in machine gun kelly and i wanted to say thank u all for reading my shitty fan fic

Surprisingly, the stir fry Kells made was good.
"What can I say, home ec was my best class,"
"When did you ever actually go to home ec?" I asked. It was one of the few lessons we didn't have together, so I didn't know if he actually showed up
"All the time. Cas I was a straight a student in high school, no matter what Chloe tells you," He said to the brilliant little girl sitting across from him
"No he wasn't,"
"Neither were you!" Kells tried to defend himself "But don't do what we did. Work hard and appreciate your education," It was always strange to me when Kells was stricter. Normally, he was so laid back and chilled but when it came to Casie's life and future, he would not give her an ounce of leniency. He wanted her to work hard so she could go on to be successful in whatever path she chose later on, and honestly it was the sweetest thing. The love Kells had for Casie was indescribable.

The next day, I was trying on clothes for Barbados, as a pregnant body made all of my clothes look different on me. As it was impossible for me to choose what looked good on me, I had recruited the help of Kells.
"What looks better, this or the red one?" I asked him, I was wearing a pastel blue one piece with a zip down the middle, and the red one I was referring to was a plunge one with mesh outline.
"You look good in both," He said, lounging on our bed eating Cheetos "But I prefer the red one,"
"Red one it is then,"
"Ooh you know that blue bikini," Kells said
"Which one?"
"It's navy or something it's got bumpy fabric," He further explained. I caught on to the one he was talking about, and pulled out of a drawer
"This one?"
"Yeah! Take that, you look so fucking hot in that,"
I laughed "You're so cute," I walked over to the edge of the bed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Are there any other clothes you think I should take?"
A small smile appeared on his face "A couple things,"

A few hours later, the doorbell rang. Kells and I were sat in the kitchen getting passports and all that stuff together for Barbados in a couple of days; and I knew it was going to be Pete and Ariana. We answered the door together, and in they came. Immediately, Ariana embraced me as if I was her childhood best friend.
"It's so good to meet you!" She said after letting go of me "And congrats on the baby! Pete and I got you guys a little gift for when he or she arrives," Ariana turned around to Pete, who was up to his eyeballs in bags. Seemingly none of them were his, judging by the Gucci logos on them. "Oh you brought my bags! Thank you so much!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Gotta keep you happy," He replied. Pete and Kells did some kind of dude handshake and he gave me the awkward kind of 'you're my friends girl so I need to be nice but not too nice or my girl will kill me' hug as Ariana gave Kells a much friendlier one. I couldn't help but watch. I never used to get jealous with my ex boyfriends, but for some reason I'm so much more protective of Kells. He hasn't given me a reason to be watchful of his every move, but I'm scared that other girls would force themselves onto him.
Ariana turned to Pete "Do you have the thing?"
"What thing? The weed?"
"Pete! I meant the gift," She exclaimed, clearly annoyed by Pete mentioning weed. I had a feeling she was against him smoking entirely
"What? Oh, no that's in one of the bags. I didn't bring any weed, you know, airports and shit," He explained sheepishly
"It's all cool man, I'll get you some. But like don't smoke around Casie," Kells said, his time flicking from laid back to serious as soon as Casie was the topic of conversation "Or Chloe, you know being pregnant and shit,"
"Yeah yeah, dope. Thanks man," Pete responded, grateful that Kells was booking him up with something to tide him over whilst he was here. They were an interesting couple, Ariana being very wholesome as to keep up the good reputation she had built after *those* videos came out. Pete was the complete opposite of her, and I wondered how long her PR team had deliberated on whether or not they could be seen together in public. They were cute, and seemed in love with each other, but I wondered where the chunks in their armour were, as all celebrity couples- Kells and I included- had secrets they were hiding from everyone.

Oof this took so long to write sorry I've just had no inspiration to write aksosodi
Also psa this chapter came out on my birthday ayyooo