twenty three

The sound of the front door shutting woke me up and I figured Kells was probably taking Casie to school. I rolled over and checked my phone but it displayed 4:37 as the time. I had no idea what was going on but was still tired so I just went back to bed and figured I'd press him when it was a normal time to be awake (with the exception to airports and nights out).

Nature blessed me at 7 in the morning with some lovely morning sickness, so I crawled to the bathroom and afterwards went downstairs to get a glass of water. I started making scrambled eggs and bacon, knowing the smell would wake Kells up and he would come downstairs so I could talk to him. Sure enough, it worked and 5 minutes later he came down.
"Morning," He said, kissing me on the cheek as he made his way to the coffee machine
"What a Dad you've turned into. Coffee, the robe, slippers?" I said, looking down at his feet
"Don't bash my uggs, man,"
I served us some food and we sat down "How come you went out at like 4 this morning?"
"Oh just, Dub was so fucked from a party so I just drove him home," he answered
"Oh, okay. I just heard you close the door and was confused," I said, embarrassed. I felt like the crazy jealous girlfriend
"It's chill, don't worry. This I really good, by the way. Thank you,"
"You're welcome,"

Being at home all day is so boring. I physically am unable to spend another day inside the house watching Netflix because modelling is not a very time consuming job. I texted Dani
Me: Wyd today?
Dani❤️: Was going to buy something for Diddys party tomo, do u want to come with?
Me: please, I can't spend another day doing nothing
Dani: woooo. Text me ur address I'll pick u up in an hour
I did some natural makeup because I was too lazy to do a full face of glam for shopping, and put on some skinny jeans which already felt uncomfortable around my waist, I was seriously dreading having to buy those maternity jeans with the really strange elastic waist band. I put on a grey brandy t shirt and tucked it in, before packing my bag.

"Hey! Ooh you look cute," Dani said as I got in her car
"Thank you! Now remember, you've got three lives in your hands so drive safe," I told her
"Three?"
It dawned on me I hadn't told her "Oh my god you weren't with me and Sian when I told her. Surprise I'm pregnant!"
Dani gasped "You're pregnant? Oh my god congratulations! How many weeks?"
"About 4 or 5,"
"I genuinely could not tell. Like how do you still have an amazing figure?"
"Aww thank you," Dani was such a pure soul bless her "What are you looking to get for Diddy's?"
"I don't know, I saw a cute dress in urban the other day," Dani replied as we turned onto the highway
"Cool. Can we also go to forever 21, they normally have cute stuff," I suggested. Dani agreed and we continued driving to the mall.

Our first stop was actually the restroom because Dani needed to take a piss, and I figured I might as well go whilst we were here. Then, we went to urban. I didn't really find any clothes I liked, but bought a few new home bits. I got new bedding, it had avocados on it and as a joke I got an aubergine pillow. I also got a couple of new throw pillows for the couch and Dani picked up a floral romper that looked adorable on her. Afterwards, we went to forever 21, Dani got some black scrappy heels to make her outfit seem more mature and I got a denim skirt (one size up for waistband purposes) and some slip on sneakers. I'd pictured it to go with a striped red top I had lying in a closet. In my head it was the best outfit and I was actually worryingly excited to wear it. Even if I was going to be sober, I would still have a great time.
Heyyy so this chapter was lowkey dead but big things are happening soon also if u would like to be entertained watch this link I hope my editing made u laugh a lil: