thirteen

At last, it was Monday morning. Airport time! The only reason I wasn't bouncing off the walls was because it was 4am and I was extremely tired. But I just went with it, sacrificing sleep was going to be worth it. My airport outfit consisted of an oversized flannel, white tank top, black leggings and a pair of white sneakers:

 My airport outfit consisted of an oversized flannel, white tank top, black leggings and a pair of white sneakers:

Kells was wearing 27 tour mercy and some red skinny jeans and looked as handsome as always:

I fell asleep on him in our Uber.

He woke me up when we got to the airport. We got our luggage out and he directed me to our baggage drop off area. We were also going to get our boarding passes so I was going to finally find out where we were going.
"Babe this is the first class bit," I told him
"I know. I'm spoiling you and making sure you have the best trip ever,"
I gazed into his stunning blue eyes "I love you,"
"I love you too,"
Someone behind us went 'aw' and we made it to the front. The person working the desks printed out our boarding passes and handed them to Kells
"Okay you can't look yet because I want to get your reaction on video," he said. I waited until we found a calm spot to film in. Kells held his phone up "Okay and look,"
I looked down at my paper. We were flying to Bermuda. Bermuda!! I was so overwhelmingly happy, I'd wanted to go to Bermuda since high school, and he remembered.
"Really?" I asked, trying not to cry
"Really." Kells confirmed
"Oh," I managed to say before tears rolled down my face. He hugged me and said something that I couldn't hear into my hair. People were staring, but I didn't care. Kells was all I needed and he made me happier than I'd ever been before.

First class was gorgeous. I was sad the plane was less than 3 hours because this was the nicest flight I'd ever been on. The cabin was softly lit by purple lights, and when we got to our seats, there was a bottle of champagne along with two glasses.
"I need to make sure my princess knows she is one," he said
"Colson Baker you have spoiled me to the ends of the earth and the plane hasn't even taken off yet," I said, smiling at him. I had adopted calling him by his full name, and he didn't seem to mind. He just smiled to himself "What?"
"Nothing, don't worry," he replied as we sat down
"No what is it?" He'd been smiling for no reason for days and I was curious as to why
"It's nothing. Honestly. I just love you,"
I smiled at him "I love you too," it was sweet that he thought this was going to get him off the hook so easily.

"Thank you for flying with American Airlines, we hope you enjoy your time in Bermuda," The pilots voice ring through the cabin. We started to leave the plane and some people approached Kells for photos, a few even asked for ones with me in which was so weird. But I went with it. I was already having an incredible time, the temperature was like nothing I had experienced before due to having never been on a tropical vacation before and the island just had a really positive vibe.

We got in the taxi that Kells had pre-booked (my secret organisation loving side was so proud of my baby) and it occurred to me that I didn't know where we were staying whilst we were here. I didn't even get to find out until we actually arrived there because Kells refused to tell me and had explicitly told the taxi company not to say the name of the hotel.
"You're so cute trying to keep this as much of a surprise as possible," I told him
"I want it to be special, y'know? I want this to be the best week ever for you," he replied with his arm around mine in the back of the car
"I know it will be special but my prince is all I need," I answered before kissing him. Kissing turned into fully making out. I was making out with my amazingly talented boyfriend in the one place I had wanted to visit for god knows how long, I couldn't ask for more.
"Is it bad that I want to fuck you right now?" He asked me quietly
"You can wait for a bit longer,"
When I write stuff like that I cringe sm ewww🙈 also hey there 350 reads how you doin'?