Chapter 9

A/N

As always, Update (2/06/18) - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98 

This chapter will be very... intense. Get ready, hoes!

(Y/N) p.o.v

After the whole abduction accident, you'd kept your distance from the clownish moran; still scared of him. You hadn't spoken to him since, not after what'd he'd done. It would take time and patience - especially because you'd seen his friendly father-like figure to a psychotic predator in the space of a second. Bipolar much. You even had nightmares about how he had chased you down the sewers, even a fly scared you. Every time something buzzed passed you, your mind automatically figured it was the entity himself. His evil laughter was constantly echoing in your mind.

When Pennywise had left your room that night, you went to sleep. The thought of a murdering alien wondering the house was disturbing, but figuring you'd been living with It for a while now you let it slide, sleeping until the next morning. Finding he was too much of a social coward to do so.

You had no recognition of where you were or what time it was. But somehow an alarm clock began to shriek. However, you ignored it, turning over and hugging a pillow. Placing the soft cushion over your head, furthermore blocking out any noise. At least another 15 minutes, you told yourself. Wrong. A force had taken away the pillow. A groan erupting from you - yourself reaching out to find the pillow once more. Soon a hand was on your shoulder, gently giving you a little shake. Obviously attempting to wake you up. It was probably your Mother. Great.

"Mum... I don't want to get up, piss off," You sighed sleepily, nuzzling into the warm covers. Not giving any chance of opening your eyes.

However, the hand kept shaking you. Causing you to grumble and wake up at last. Groaning, you turned yourself over and sat up. The person moved back, giving you space. You opened your eyes and with a shocked expression, you saw it wasn't your mother, but Pennywise himself, making you take a deep breath. You guys were still awkward; you were anyways. But you just had to remain calm.

"Err... Morning," you awkwardly greeted as you shuffled back against the bedhead, trying to wake up properly. He gave a soft nod, his hand giving a small wave.

"Morning."

The alarm was still ringing in the background, so you reached over and turned it off. Your foggy mind still registering where you were. "So," his voice perked up. A small smile forming on his lips as he strolled around your room. You lept out of your bed and ignored the clown in the room as you shoved open your wardrobe. Your eyes critiquing each piece of clothing, knowing you hadn't had the best look at them yet.

Eventually, you picked out white, black sleeved shirt with black jeans and white converse - of which had red shoe laces accompanying them.

"Err, mind if I get changed in peace?" You turned around, placing the pile of clothes on the bed. Your own pajamas, of which you had no recognition of putting on, beginning to bug you. The flicker of gold around his eyes gave you a small fright. Knowing that the colour was hinting and showing a small wave of anger, rage, predator-like instincts. You weren't going to risk it.

Unable to come to a rational decision, you quickly walked up to his towering figure and stood on your tip-toes. You gave a small peck on his cheek before motioning him to leave - definitely not wanting a clown to watch you get dressed nor kill you.

"See you soon, sugar." He brightened up a little from the kiss and then vanished from sight, giving you your privacy.

You groaned quietly, sitting on the bed and placing your head in your hands. A blush tinting your cheeks while your stomach churned.