Chapter 10

A/N Update - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98  

Sorry for the late update (: enjoy

(Y/n) POV

Stifling a small shriek, you pushed a small pocket of water at the clown; hitting him with the substance.

He shook in sudden shock, tensing up - shoulders square as he stared down at his wet clothes. No frown was evident on his face from what you could see. Just his lips pulled tightly into a line, eyes dull - showing no emotion.

You had no issue regarding the sudden spit towards him. He had just assumed you two were a couple; need you say more?

Giving a huff, you looked ahead; crossing your arms and leaning back against the bathtub. Your toes just peeking the surface of the bubbly water.

Pennywise gave a small chuckle, his head shaking back in forth as he stood up. A small, sinister giggle escaping as he turned around. Yourself raising a brow and turning your gaze upon him. Seeing him stare at himself in the mirror, his eyes blazing at his drenched pants.

"Well," he mumbled quietly, placing his hands on his clothing and ringing it. The spews of water come out. He flicked his hand, ridding of the water on it before looking back at you. His small smile widening into a wicked one,"That's not fair," he began. Placing his hands behind him as he rolled back and forth on his heels.

You gulped for a moment - beginning to realise what you had done. It sinking it, but not for too long. The sudden fear vanishing as your gaze hardened. "That's not fair?" You scoffed, voice full of venom. "You can't even begin to say that!"

He smirked to himself for a moment, his clothes drying to their original form as he waved his hand across them. Not pitching any words as you continued your spit; yourself not even aware of his sudden powers to make his clothes dry.

"You have no right to say that!" You snapped, leaning forward and grasping onto either edge of the tub as you pulled yourself to your feet. The water and bubbles dribbling down your body and back into the luke-warm water. "You... You sit here and watch me, I'm naked might I add," you snarled to him, raising an accusing finger. Staring at him with fury, Pennywise just looking at you with a raised eyebrow. "Then you assume we are a couple!"

"Well-"

"No!"

"(Y/n) you're-"

"Shut up!" You finally yelled, placing your hands over your ears. Closing your eyes tightly, all this pressure getting to you.

Silence fell for a few moments, and during those moments the small grumble erupted from your stomach. Making your eyes open for a moment, dull and dazed. Staring at the shoes of the clown as you lowered your hands. Realising multiple things at once. But some of the most important: you were hungry, you were naked, cold... scared.

The entity sighed at you for a moment, taking a step forward and holding his clothed hand out. Waiting for you to take it.

Reluctantly, you do. Forcing your hand into his, taking a small step out of the tub as your eyes began to swell with tears. Letting them fall freely as you snatched a towel out of his other hand. Wrapping it around your body, concealing yourself from him as you stomped your way out of the bathroom. Staring at the bed to see a small pile of clothes perfectly stacked. Themselves having no creases, nothing.

"I think it's best if you eat," His voice rang out from behind you, startling yourself for a moment. A small jump before you turned around and looking up at him. Huh, you mused, tilting your head as you looked at his orange hair. Only inches from the roof. Did he grow? You shook your head, raising your hand and wiping your eyes. The moisture of the tears still evident as you turned around. Giving a subtle nod and leaning down, your hand clasping the towel to keep it intact to your body as you picked some undergarments up.

The steps soon faded as the Entity left the room, leaving you alone to get dressed.

Yawning, you laid down; your eyes dried up from your recent spit at the clown.

It only lasted a few moments when you smelt the small scent of Chinese (A/N Sorry if you do not like Chinese, but for the sake of this chapter and furthermore into the future, you will. ) drift your nostrils. Your stomach growled in joy, forcing you to sit up and glare at the door. Your tastebuds popping, singing to the smell and thought of food.

You kept your eyes firmly on the door, hearing some plates clack and the occasional "Shit" spoken aloud from wherever before the door opened. The familiar red hair bobbing its way through as the Clown walked towards you. A small plater of rice, lemon chicken, and water.

"Erm, I made this," he smiled for a moment - a weak, very untrustworthy smile. He was lying, you knew it. But for the sake of eating, you complied with his lies and nodded. Giving a small thanks as you took the plater out of his hands and rested it on your thighs. Staring at the food, your stomach screaming.

Taking the knife and fork, you dug in. Scooping the rice, cutting the chicken, sculling the water. The tastes of warm food; cold, fresh water in your stomach were amazing. A sensation you hadn't felt in a whiles time.

Moaning in delight, you finished the food within ten minutes. Collapsing back against the bedhead and closing your eyes. Placing your hand on your stomach, the grumbling completely went as you did small circular movements. A subtle smile on your lips," Mmm..." you hummed quietly.

It was quiet, but you didn't mind. The occasionally breaths from the male seemed to make you a little uneasy - knowing he was just staring there and staring at you. Maybe he poisoned the food, you supposed. Too late now, you chuckled to yourself. Better off dead anyway.

"Was my food good?" He whispered.

You nodded in response, knowing full well he didn't cook this. But either way, it was amazing. You could do with two more of these, but your stomach would protest against it. Itself small from the lack of food, you wouldn't be able to handle it. At least you have something in your stomach.

Sighing, you gave a small burp. Signaling your appreciation as the plate was removed from your lap. The small clunk and the plater were resting on your bedside table - or desk. You didn't know, considering your eyes were shut. Nor did you care, just rolling over and curling into a ball. Your damp hair brushing over your face.

Pennywise hummed to himself, watching you intently. His head slightly tilted, his hands hovering over your body.