Chapter 12

A cold tremor coursed through your body as a lump formed in your throat. Scooting back against the bedhead as you took a few shaky breaths. Watching the still face of Pennywise staring at you through the television screen. His orange hair was still, his facial expression didn't change. You were beginning to think it was a picture before you saw the corner of his lips crease upwards. 

Suppressing a quiet whimper, you looked to where the remote was. It wasn't there. You glanced around, confused to where the remote had disappeared to before you saw it appear beside your lap. Quickly without hesitation, you grasped it and turned the television off. Your hand shaky as you left it up in the air, in the direction of the electronic. You wanted to be sure the TV wouldn't turn back on, keeping your finger hovering over the power button in any moment to press on it. But after a few moments of a black screen, you placed the remote back down and laid yourself comfortably stretched out. 

You eyes burnt through the tv, still shocked. The entity was still here, but where? 

The movement of a door handle removed your gaze from the television. The door opening wide as the familiar persons of the doctor walked in. You slumped back against the bedhead as you closed your eyes, releasing a sigh before his voice perked up.

"(Y/n)" He hummed, his shoes clicking against the tiled floor as he trotted over to you. Placing a notepad and pen down. You opened your eyes slowly, letting out a huff as you turned your gaze towards him. Raising a brow when you saw a man standing behind him. The ginger hair fluffed and out of place. The doctor saw your gaze and gave an awkward cough,"This is Mitchell," The man took a step forward once his name was spoken. Holding his hand out towards you awkwardly. You stared at it for a moment, no thoughts running through your mind. Just too tired to care.

You shook his hand for a split second before nuzzling your palm back against your side. Giving him a small glare as he placed his own hands back into his pockets. "I'm... I'm the one who found you," he mumbled. His eyes staring at the ground. The doctor coughed again as he sat down, giving a groan as he grasped the notepad and pen before leaning back against the cushioned furniture. 

Mitchell glanced at him before looking back at you, giving a gulp as he continued his story. "You were walking around practically naked," he began, pulling out a chair for himself and making himself comfortable. "In circles, you kept wondering around in circles, mumbling stuff. I was debating on calling the police and staying in the carriage with my mate, but then you collapsed and I saw blood splatter out." Mitchell gave a gulp, "you were silently screaming."

The doctor nodded for a small moment as he wrote some notes down.

"So I went out and looked down the path to see if you were with anyone, that's when I saw you waving at me." 

You nodded.

"So, I got you then you just... fell into me."

The story ended there. You stared at him before averting your eyes towards the Doctor who was scribbling down notes. He took a moment before he handed you some paper and pen. Leaning back into his chair again and pushing his glasses up his nose. "Do you know where you parents are? Or any other family relations, or friends?"

You stared at him. Shit, where were you? Where was your mum, friends? You shook your head, staring at the paper. Figuring the shake of your head was a decent answer. 

He sighed, writing it down before looking back up at you. "Who were you with before this incident?"

You gave a gulp as you picked the pen up. Should you tell them? They would most likely think your insane. But, they might contact the police and stop this thing! Maybe you could go, leave Pennywise. Be safe. 

Slowly, you picked the paper up and scribbled a few words down.

A clown, a monster. Pennywise. 

A/N

I would like to apologize for my lack of updates! Busy life! Short chapter, I know, however with enough... motivation and such I may get back into writing. I have another oneshot book to write as well, hectic! I will re-open a discord if anyone is interested in keeping contact with me. Just message me for discord!