C19: Tell Me I'm Heartbroken.

//•••\\

My hands were clammy, my throat was dry and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what to tell Shawn. So here we were both back at Avery's house. I had told the girls to give us a little space so we were in her room while they were downstairs. At least I knew there weren't any cameras in here that could record us.

Instead of Eric pacing the room this time it was me. It was late and I still had a whole other conversation to endure so I somehow had to make this one brief and to the point.

"Listen," Shawn stood up from the bed and placed his hands on my shoulders stopping me from running down Avery's hardwood floors with all my pacing. "You don't have to tell me what ever it is that's going on, I wanted to know before but then I realized we're not dating you don't owe me any explanations,"

I was confused. What kind of teen in this day and age didn't want to know everything about everything?

"I'm just glad what ever it was is over and you're here," He smiled showing his teeth as he dropped his hands from my shoulders and placed them at his side.

"That was easier than I thought it was going to be," I stated kind of shocked.

"I'm a easy guy," He shrugged. "And I know if it was something that could, you know, hurt me or whatever you'd tell me,"

I gulped.

By hurt... did he mean physically or emotionally? Or both? But Eric and I were in the past.. even though we sorta still dated when I was 'with' Shawn.. he could get over that right? I even dodged a kiss from Eric because I knew it wasn't right.

"Now I'm gonna go home and hope that you call me tonight," He said leaning into me and placing a sweet savory kiss on my lips but before I could get into it he pulled back with a smirk. "Also sending you prayers for L.J and Avery,"

Hitting him playfully in the chest I chuckled. "I'll call you, and thank you I'll need it,"

Nodding promptly he exited Avery's room and I could hear his footsteps leading down the stairs.

Not five seconds after I then heard footsteps running up the stairs and in rushed L.J and Avery who were eager with curiosity. I knew I couldn't just give them bits and pieces or else they'd crucify me so why not make this conversation comfortable?

Going to sit on the bed both girls followed their eyes glued to my every movement.

"I dated Eric for about a year," I blurt out and both of their mouths dropped to the floor. "And before you dirty minded freaks ask yes we've had sex it's a normal thing that happens in relationships,"

L.J slapped my leg HARD. "You freaking idiot why didn't you tell me you've been boning the hottest guy and school! Why didn't you tell me Eric was gay? Why didn't you think I could keep secrets? Why didn't you think I could handle this?!" She exclaimed propping up on the bed so that she was sitting on her knees.

Avery was still in shock her eyes not yet moving from mine.

"You clearly can't handle it, look at you!" I say pointing to the way her eyes were popping out of her head. "And besides I couldn't tell anyone or else I'd be outing him and I'd never do that,"

"We're not just anyone," L.J shouted not realizing how loud she had gotten.

"In that situation you were," I correct bursting her bubble not letting her get into my head and convince me that I was wrong.

"Okay tell us more, everything, how did you start dating? How did you guys keep it secret for so long? How is Eric in bed? Why'd you break up?" Avery finally decided to speak and it was at a more lower tolerable tone than L.J's so I was happy to answer.