C25: Tell Me You Were In On It.

//•••\\ 

"Should video games be considered a sport?" The debate team captain asked. It was that time of the meetings where he spit off random topics and we had to immediately think of ways to either agree or disagree. 

A frizzy red haired girl quickly stood to her feet, which acted as a buzzer. "Yes! Because just like football video games require strategy, they're played worldwide, it can get very competitive," 

Like clock work another student stood up but this time it was a guy. He was shaking his head disappointingly before speaking out.

"If video gaming can be a sport, then we might as well include nerf gun battles and hopscotch wars as sports. They are games. There can be professionals and experts in gaming, yeah but being a actual sport? No way," 

I mentally clapped my hands agreeing with the guy.

"Darren?" Cool D decided to mind MY business. "You want to say something? Anything? It's like we've been pulling your weight this semester,"

The class mumbled a few 'yeahs' and I felt betrayed.

"Fine." I said standing up. "Video games shouldn't be a sport because it's fucking stupid and a excuse to be a lazy greasy fucker," I huff irritated that they all basically ganged up on me. What did I do to deserve that?

"Mr. Wheeler!" Ms. Langley, the debate faculty member, shouted my name. "Language!"

Rolling my eyes I took my seat before folding my arms against my chest. I watched everyone as they stared at me in awe. Please don't tell me they thought my attitude was new because I always acted as if I didn't want to be here. Because, I really didn't.

The rest of the debate went on smoothly after they left me alone. When time was finally up I was the first one out of the room, leaving before anyone could even blink. Maybe I was a little more irritable these days but I had solid reasons. One my boyfriend? Ugh see another problem we hadn't even made ourselves official again so uhh.. my ex boyfriend? Well, my ex boyfriend is going through something I can't help with because I can't even find the courage to talk to him. My other ex boyfriend Shawn is acting like everything is perfectly fine between us and meanwhile his brother is haunting me daily.

Everywhere I turn I hear Logan's voice, tearing my mind apart. Maybe this was it? The way I died. Death by Logan... it isn't too far fetched.

"Darren," 

I turned around in the empty hallway and automatically began panicking. That sounded like Logan yet I didn't see him. Was I going crazy? Was he that much carved into my mind?

"Over here idiot!" He called out as I saw a hand waving from the corner of the hall.

Pacing myself as I followed his hand everything seemed suspicious. Why was he after school on a Friday? There was no football practice which meant no cheerleaders were hanging around. His brother wasn't here and neither was Eric.

As soon as I turned the corner Logan forcibly grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed me into the wall.

"What the hell!" I yelled pushing him as hard as I could and my strength surprised him. He didn't go flying but I did make a impact. I didn't even have time to react before I was throwing my book bag onto the ground and putting my fists into the air. If Logan wanted a fight he was totally gonna get one today. I have enough pent up anger to make a couple bruises.

All of a sudden he broke out into a fit of laughter as he held himself against the wall. 

Lowering my fists to my sides I was so confused. "Are you mental?"