C23: Tell Me You Know Me.

//•••\\    

Staying mad at L.J was legit the last thing on my mind. Besides without her little talk with Eric he would have never did what he did and I'd still be left in the dark. Remember when I said L.J could get anyone to confess anything? I was't wrong. After apologizing profusely about the whole can't trust her anymore thing she finally forgave me when I kept following her to all of her classes annoying her the best way I knew how. Not to mention she knew I was missing all of mine, and explaining that to mother would be disastrous.

Avery, L.J and I weren't at our usual spot at the lunch table. I had dragged them into a empty classroom so I could spill my guts about what's been happening in my life. Eric wasn't talking to me I had no idea where he was staying or what mental state he was in and it drove me crazy. Shawn still had no idea about anything and at this point I was too afraid to tell him.

"Darren are you a player?" Avery asked with excitement. "Oh my god my best friend is a player, never thought this would happen, this is amazing,"

Rolling her eyes L.J frowned. "Ignore her," She spoke. "First things first you need to tell Shawn everything and when I say everything I mean I'll be standing right next to you to make sure you're telling him everything,"

I sighed. "I know, I know, I know, it's just going to be too much to handle, he's going to murder me,"

"It's your fault you player," Avery said her excitement disappearing I guess it wasn't so amazing after all. "Even with us pushing Shawn at you when you had the whole Eric thing going, you could have told him that you weren't interested. He would have understood, we would have pestered you for a week max and all of this wouldn't be happening,"

L.J nodded her head in agreement. "You're the bad guy in this situation buddy,"

"Okay wait a second," I try defending myself. "Maybe if you two never butted your nose in my love life in the first place this wouldn't be happening,"

"Maybe if you learned to not lead people on," Avery snapped not buying my excuses.

I stuck my middle finger up at her because I had no other comebacks and it showed by the way they both laughed at me. 

"Second things second you better talk to Eric because in third period today he kind of was out of it," L.J spoke up. "It was like he was there but he wasn't there you know?" 

"What?" I exclaim. 

"I don't know," She shrugged. "It was just like he was in some kind of daze, I feel so bad for him all that he's going through and my brother is the root of the problem,"

"Fuck off," I said as I got up from the chairs we were sitting on. "Thanks for the talk you two it was so life changing and spectacular and I wasn't attacked the whole time," I continue sarcasm dripping off every word.

"Glad we could help," Avery smiled also getting up from the chair with L.J following behind. "It wasn't like you needed us anyway you already know what you have to do,"

"You already know what you have to do," I mock her before walking out of the class. 

If talking to Shawn wouldn't be the death of me I knew those two would. But, before I could talk to Shawn I had to see what was up with Eric. What L.J described him as seemed really familiar. Back when we first started dating he had a serious drug problem, weed was his go to but he also dabbled in other things. Logan was always his supplier so he had to be staying there if he was on drugs. It scared me because it took him so long to get himself unhooked and if I was the one to cause all of this I would never forgive myself.