C29: Tell Me You're Out For Revenge.

//•••\\ 

"DARREN!" 

Rolling over in my bed I groaned loudly as I threw the covers over my head. I knew L.J was not in my room screaming my name at the top of her lungs on a Saturday morning when we didn't have track and the house wasn't on fire.

Wait the house isn't on fire is it? Peeking my nose from underneath the cover I sniffed a few times before retreating back underneath. Nope not on fire.

"DARREN!" She yelled again but this time she hopped on my bed and started shaking my shoulder like it was a maraca. "You're gonna want to wake up for this, Avery's on her way!" 

Is she serious? Interrupting my precious sleep and dreams just to tell me Avery's coming? Maybe I should visit my dad's hardware store and by me a lock she can't pick for my room door!

"What!" I shouted flipping the cover off of me. 100% pure attitude laced my voice and I didn't care. It should be illegal to wake anyone up before noon, especially on a Saturday.

"Shut up and look!" She panicked as she shoved her phone in my face. The brightness of the screen damn near blinding me before I sat myself up and got adjusted to being alive. I'm not even kidding when I say my brain needed to boot up.

What was on L.J's phone jolted me awake so quick it was like a cold fish to the face. 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"This isn't real," I started to understand L.J's panic because it began settling in on me while scrolling through Shawn's Facebook page. 

"Trust me it's real," She shook her head in disappointment. "I don't want to say that this is Karma but..."

"Shut up!" I yelled tossing her phone at her chest before grabbing mine off of my bedside table. I had tons on tons of messages and notifications, my phone was overheating without even being used. The first thing I did was go on Facebook to double check to see if Shawn's posts were real and indeed  they were.

This had to be a mistake. He couldn't have purposely done this to me or Eric. He couldn't have.

At 1 a.m this morning Shawn posted a video of Eric and I literally having a full blown make out session in Eric's car with the title "Looks like the quarterback has a few secrets". What the fuck did he think this was? Gossip Girl? I didn't care how much he was hurt this was unacceptable. Shawn could now fit into my scum of the Earth pile of people who out others who aren't ready.

At 1:15 a.m he followed up with "Yes, your beloved Eric Lowe is gay, yes he's with Darren Wheeler and yes I have more proof if that compelling video wasn't enough." He then preceded to link the video of Coach Lowe and I talking. I knew he didn't take 50000 years trying to get track equipment, I knew he was up to something. 

His last post came at around 1:39 a.m with the simple words "I'll break your heart right back." All three posts had over 600 comments and 1K shares.

My notifications were still going crazy. 73 new friend requests, 112 new posts on your wall, 65 new messages. Even my text messages were going insane, the amount of missed calls I had would make you think I had got kidnapped or something.

Powering down my phone it felt like I couldn't breathe. The big secret was out, it scared me. 

Suddenly my room got filled with one more body as Avery flung herself in, she was huffing heavily from the running she just did.

"This is the biggest news since like ever," She exhaled pulling her hair from her face. "The highschoolers are going crazy! I stopped for gas and 2 people asked me if I ever watched you and Eric have sex. I wouldn't pass up on that offer but of course I haven't,"