Chapter 1 - Skype.

So a little side note I know Tyler's girlfriend isn't named Riley I just don't want to use Kelly because I for some reason feel its bad luck to be writing about bad things happening to couples if that makes sense? I dunno enjoy the chapter lol

Your point of view.
_____________
I woke up to the sound of the Skype tone blaring in my room. I just came home from school and I guess took an unexpected nap. I shouldn't be so tired, being a senior isn't that difficult. I throw the covers off of me and hop out of bed to see who the hell was calling.

It was the guys, probably wanting to play games and record even though I do ASMR for my channel they just like playing with me I guess. I answer the call and I turn on my desk light. "Ugh, too bright.. too bright." I mumble covering my eyes.

"There is no way in hell you just woke up!." I hear Brian's voice.

"Well, I mean I took a nap." I say quietly still tired.

"Pfft a nap, what time is it in Seattle then?" Craig says in his ghetto voice while snapping his fingers.

"Well let's see, I get out of school at three every day and I come home around three twenty because I have to drop my younger brothers off at our parents house so after that I took a nap for a good hour and a half because it was around five thirty when you guys woke me up so right now it's five thirty three." I calculate.

I look up to see everyone in the chat sitting there in silence. Soon I hear delirious' goofy ass laugh.

"What the fuck? (Y/N)?" He asks laughing.

"How are you failing math?" Nogla asked.

Everyone joins in on laughing while I shrug my shoulders.

"So, are you willing to play some games?" Evan asks.

"Of course! What will we be playing?" I asked.

"Well, when Tyler answers the damn Skype! We will be playing GT FUCKING A." Marcel shouts.

Ah Tyler, him and I aren't super close for some reason I think he hates me, that or we just don't click like we do the others.

The chat receives a message from Tyler that left everyone speechless.

I am Tyler: "Yeah, sorry guys not tonight." The message said.

Even I knew that wasn't right even for Tyler to turn down playing some video games like that. We all looked at each other but shook it off like maybe he was tired even though we all knew that wasn't the case. So without discussion we all hopped on GTA V and played missions until late.

Tyler's point of view.
———————————
It's again one of those days.. my girlfriend is going off on me for watching (Y/N's) asmr videos.

"Tyler! What did I fucking tell you?!" She screams.

"Look, Riley. I am not close with her what so ever and that's because you told me not to be and you said it'll fix us because you went crazy when you found out there was going to be a girl in the group!" I snap back. "But I do watch her asmr because she's really good at what she does and some nights I can't sleep she's still my friend you know." I add which made her more angry.

"Okay yeah because I know how girls are she's trying to get with you!" She responds.

"She hasn't done a thing since we first met she hasn't flirted with me, all she says to me is hi because she probably thinks I hate her guts because you didn't give her a chance! She's such a sweet individual! You'd love her so much!." I argued back.

"So what if she's sweet Tyler? I don't give little whores chances."

I sat there in silence giving her the "really?" Look.

"Riley, it's truly nothing she's just a major sweetheart we don't even talk." I assured her calmly.

"Okay." She says nodding and sitting down on the edge of the couch. "Okay" She repeats.

I sigh in relief thinking she finally understood.

"Choose. Me or her?" She says out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked.

"Meeeee oooorrr hhheeeerrrr." She says slowly knowing that pisses me off.

I rolled my eyes. "Are we seriously doing this?" I scoffed.

"I can't just tell her to fuck off, the other guys enjoy her presence and I won't lie I do too." I tell her.

She stared at me angrily and ran upstairs and slammed the door. I sighed and plopped down on the couch and ran my fingers through my longish brown hair.

An hour later Riley came down stairs loudly, making sure her presence was known. I turn around to see her standing there with two suit cases.

"I'm leaving Tyler, I found someone else who will treat me better." Riley says while flipping her hair.

Not going to lie, my heart is broken I've wasted three years with a psycho.

"So, you're going to throw away three years over someone harmless?" I asked in disbelief.

"Mmm, yeah!" She happily says.

A car horn honked outside the house and she grabbed her stuff and out the door she went.

Great... alone.. again. I sighed and walked to my room where my Skype was going off, it was Marcel. I shook my head and declined it and told them not tonight. I'm way too stressed tonight.

I lay down on my bed and go on YouTube. Knowing that I probably won't be able to sleep on my own tonight I'm going to turn to Asmr, even though I rag on it constantly they say (Y/N) does an amazing job. I go to her channel and I press the one that catches my attention. "Tapping and scratching on different textures, minimal talking."

(Y/N) appears on screen and she's rubbing on a velvet strip. She did her intro and kept rubbing on the fabric she had in her hands. She looks into the camera with her bright (e/c) eyes and smiles which made me feel funny.

I'm not going to deny it but (Y/N) is a very beautiful girl I always thought she was good looking but I never thought about dating her, I always kind of felt annoyed at the fact that she plays games with us when she's editing these sleep videos.. but at the same time I don't really hate it either.

I quit thinking as soon as she pulled out a wooden something and started tapping and scratching on it, it basically made my brain go mushy and tingly and just felt relaxed over all. Soon as I knew it I was fast asleep.

___________________________

First chapter! It's not spectacular but it's something yay!